Keep This Guy Away From the White House

No bragging for Biden needed
The reason we do not "Brag" about dear old Joe is simply because he is just a reasonably competent "manager and accomplisher of decent objectives" on the administration front. He just gets in there and gets policy wonk stuff accomplished - no fuss - no mess - no fanfare. He is not a truly great charismatic figure - but charismatic figures tend to be wrecking balls or worse - only occasionally do charismatic figures actually come with any sense of Class, Dignity and accomplishment on the good stuff.

The other part is that most liberals do not look for some Monarch like demigod to lead them - most liberals are happy and content with knowing that leadership and good governance require a large amount of teamwork and the input of a larger cadre of engineering, scientific, economic and academic expertise - and expertise that is worth paying attention to. We are not ever looking at just one man who can (pretend to the stupid) to fix everything!

What we wish for in a leader is a competent manager - a person who can delegate a whole lot of tasks to competent others - and someone who will make a decision of importance when everyone else has no solution to offer. (The Buck stops here.) Basically we want to have a person at the helm who has mostly nothing to do at all because all the personnel under him (or her) has already taken care of business efficiently, effectively and economically and compassionately where possible.

During the Trump years we did not have such leadership? Instead we had a man who assumed that only he could understand everything and anything - and that was quickly proven ridiculously preposterous. We had a man who hired mostly incompetents around him - and where he made a mistake and hired someone who knew what they were doing - he fired them, bullied them, ridiculed them in front of the nation and his inter regnum was marked by ignorance, foolishness, preposterous silliness, and his love for offending friends and hugging enemies and brutal murderers.

So no - we do not make a point about bragging about Biden because that is not what effective leadership is about. But we prefer him because underneath it all he is a far better man than Trump and he has a great team working with him, he listens to experts who know important stuff about science, the economy, regulations, international trade Tit for Tat, military advisors - and having listened he then makes a decision based of several decades of experience being a True American Public Servant and not some ego driven maniacal demagogue who all the smart adults in the room acknowledged as being a fucking complete moron - about just about everything he turned his gnat like attention to.

You Kool aid drinker cult supplicants and mental midgets simply do not think outside the box and just wish to be dominated by a bullying orange faced piece of human excrement.

Well good luck with that. Us liberals do not kowtow to stupidity and arrogance without putting up a fight for decency, democracy, pragmatism and scientific necessities.

iu
Showing Donald in bed with another man probably isn't a good idea.

It has nothing to do with math.
You can throw out all of the fake numbers you want.
The fact remains that there are some places in Chicago and other blue cities that a white can't walk down the street without being attacked.
The same can't be said about where I live.
Sure. Fake numbers are defined by you as numbers that do not reenforce your preconceptions. There is more violence in red states. Oklahoma is more dangerous than Illinois and all 5 of its most dangerous cities… yep… republican mayors. And Oklahoma is not the worst at all.

Sure. Fake numbers are defined by you as numbers that do not reenforce your preconceptions. There is more violence in red states. Oklahoma is more dangerous than Illinois and all 5 of its most dangerous cities… yep… republican mayors. And Oklahoma is not the worst at all.

Oklahoma isn't more dangerous that Chicago.
You actually tried to claim that Alaska is the most dangerous state when it comes to muggings and violent crimes than anywhere in the nation. And we're supposed to table our common-sense (like your typical mouth breathing Democrat) and believe the FBI will all of the sudden be honest again after all of the evidence we've seen lately of their corruption.

Obviously there is no insurrection and that’s a really loose interpretation of “domestic violence “.
695 murders in a year - almost 2 per day - in -one- city isn't "domestic violence"?
And... who do you think gets to make the determination if a situation warrants enforcement of the law under this act?

You actually tried to claim that Alaska is the most dangerous state when it comes to muggings and violent crimes than anywhere in the nation. And we're supposed to table our common-sense (like your typical mouth breathing Democrat) and believe the FBI will all of the sudden be honest again after all of the evidence we've seen lately of their corruption.
As a whole, Oklahoma has a higher crime rate compared to other states in the nation. In fact, USA Today just ranked Oklahoma #12 in its list of states with the most violent crimes per capita.

If you’re an Oklahoma resident, or you’re thinking about relocating to the Sooner State, you may be wondering which areas are the most dangerous.

We’ve compiled a list of the 5 most dangerous cities in Oklahoma:

• Shawnee
  • Tulsa
  • Del City
  • Muskogee
  • Oklahoma City
Note: The cities below were selected due to having the highest rates of violent crimes and property crimes out of all cities in Oklahoma with a population of 20,000 or more. To compile this list, we used various reports and studies, including data published by RoadSnacks, AreaVibes and LawnStarter.

As a whole, Oklahoma has a higher crime rate compared to other states in the nation. In fact, USA Today just ranked Oklahoma #12 in its list of states with the most violent crimes per capita.

If you’re an Oklahoma resident, or you’re thinking about relocating to the Sooner State, you may be wondering which areas are the most dangerous.

We’ve compiled a list of the 5 most dangerous cities in Oklahoma:

• Shawnee
  • Tulsa
  • Del City
  • Muskogee
  • Oklahoma City
Note: The cities below were selected due to having the highest rates of violent crimes and property crimes out of all cities in Oklahoma with a population of 20,000 or more. To compile this list, we used various reports and studies, including data published by RoadSnacks, AreaVibes and LawnStarter.
WOW. Color me impressed.
Course they have to ignore a shitload of crime in Philly, Portland, Seattle, Chicago, New York City, St Louis, Atlanta, New Orleans, Los Angeles, and Baltimore to turn Oklahoma into such a nasty place in comparison. And you folks on the left feel you have something to crow about despite the fact that people are leaving all of these cities in droves to get away from the crime, taxes and high price of living.
BTW, Fuck Oklahoma. I don't live in Oklahoma, nor do I plan on moving there.

WOW. Color me impressed.
Course they have to ignore a shitload of crime in Philly, Portland, Seattle, Chicago, New York City, St Louis, Atlanta, New Orleans, Los Angeles, and Baltimore to turn Oklahoma into such a nasty place in comparison. And you folks on the left feel you have something to crow about despite the fact that people are leaving all of these cities in droves to get away from the crime, taxes and high price of living.
BTW, Fuck Oklahoma. I don't live in Oklahoma, nor do I plan on moving there.
But but...I though red states and cities were nirvana!

Apparently not

You're full of shit as always

But but...I though red states and cities were nirvana!

Apparently not

You're full of shit as always
Nobody ever said that red cities were perfect, shit-for-brains.
As long as you have plenty of Democrat voters in any big city...it's gonna be really shitty.
All crime is localized...yet you want to spread it out all over the country.
This just isn't realistic.
Most of the crime in America is isolated to tiny dots on the map.
The dots get bigger the bigger the city is.
Most of Southern California is nothing but red....because of all of the illegals Democrats dumped into the state.
D.C. has the highest violent crime rate in the nation....D.C. is over 70% black.
The states with the highest number of crimes. This is all stats from before the massive rise in crime the last 2 years.

1. California - 174.036
  2. Texas - 131,084
  3. Florida - 83,368
  4. New York - 70,339
  5. Illinois - 53,612
LINKS

The left doesn't care. Who cares that Memphis jacks up the statistics for TN pretty much by themselves because of all of blacks that live there.
Crime rises the more blacks move into the neighborhoods.
You’re supposed to whisper your racism… not shout it

This shit is not hard to look into yourself but let me spoon feed it to you. Alaska is the most violent state.

8ED7CDE4-91EC-4C6E-9D0E-F5E103F3B092.jpeg

D0AF35C1-FD6F-4950-87AB-4B95BC0076CF.jpeg

You’re supposed to whisper your racism… not shout it
Being able to recognize reality isn't racism.
You may want to put your head in the sand, but I'm a realist.
Not the mention the fact that my half black, half native-American wife hates living around other blacks herself....because she knows how fucked up they are.
Most blacks who live in my neighborhood like living here....because they don't have to worry about the noise and the crime that follows wherever they move to. They also like the fact that we have cops living on both sides of us.

Being able to recognize reality isn't racism.
You may want to put your head in the sand, but I'm a realist.
Not the mention the fact that my half black, half native-American wife hates living around other blacks herself....because she knows how fucked up they are.
Most blacks who live in my neighborhood like living here....because they don't have to worry about the noise and the crime that follows wherever they move to. They also like the fact that we have cops living on both sides of us.
I’m shocked. You married a self hating part African American.

Pretty obvious what you found attractive about her

This shit is not hard to look into yourself but let me spoon feed it to you. Alaska is the most violent state.

View attachment 767100
View attachment 767101
I tend to follow the number of homicides and violent crimes and ignore the silly practice of using averages rather than totals to decide which area is the worst.
CA is the worst in the nation when it comes to homicides by far.

Self-hating? You mean like you Snowflakes that hate White People?

But no, she's as black as you can get. Picked cotton in Alabama growing up, you Honky Motherfucker.
Nice try racist fuck

Forum List

Back