Kavanaugh Accuser Won't Testify

A former classmate of Brett Kavanaugh’s accuser recalled Wednesday that students at their high school discussed his alleged sexual assault
afterwards, presenting another potential element of corroboration against the embattled Supreme Court nominee.
"Brett Kavanaugh accuser's classmate recalls alleged sexual assault being discussed at school afterwards"
Accuser's schoolmate: I recall hearing of alleged Kavanaugh incident

:dunno:Interesting if true.

Until the FBI investigates him again.

The FBI has investigated him 25× for his previous positions and 6× for this nomination.

Delay! Delay! Delay!

Despicable Dem vermin.
Delay, Delay....does Merick Garland ring a gotdamn bell bitch!!!! We can hurry this shit up yesterday, why not let the GOP saintly bastard take a fuckin LIE DETECTOR TEST IF HE'S SO GOT DAMN FBI INNOCENT!!!!
IF NOT, THAN SHUT THE FUCK UP, ALL OF YOUS!!
Does.. “ Elections have consequences” ring a bell bitch?

A former classmate of Brett Kavanaugh’s accuser recalled Wednesday that students at their high school discussed his alleged sexual assault
afterwards, presenting another potential element of corroboration against the embattled Supreme Court nominee.
"Brett Kavanaugh accuser's classmate recalls alleged sexual assault being discussed at school afterwards"

No wonder he didnt want the FBI involved. :cool-45:

There were multiple claims with multiple instances
All of them occurring from 1981-1983. Thats still 6 years after the statute of limitations runs out.

They were fed employees with records. It was fluid because the Feds could pull phone records and talk to witnesses and both were adults and there were multiple instances. Apples and Oranges to Kavanaugh.

Let the FBI investigate but it’s out of their jurisdiction. I am surprised the Keebler Elf has not opined.
No it wasnt fluid. The FBI was directed to investigate Anita Hills claims by the WH in 1991. Same circumstances.

The FBI did investigate Anita Hill's accusation, and it took 3 days - CNNPolitics

Then-White House deputy press secretary Judy Smith said in a statement published by Newsday on October 6, 1991, that Hill's allegations of harassment were "brought to the attention of the Judiciary Committee" on September 23 -- a time frame that differs from Hill's account -- and the committee "immediately" informed the White House. The White House then "promptly directed the FBI to conduct a full, thorough and expeditious investigation," according to the statement.

I wonder what deflection youre going to post now that you have to take another big L? :21:

I just explained to you what I meant by fluid. Both were fed employees, adults, phone records and witnesses. Not sure where you disagree there?

None of those exist with the present case.
I know you explained, but you were wrong. Doesnt make any difference that they were fed employees. The statutes had run out. Thats why the WH had to direct the FBI to investigate.

Not what your boy Juan Williams said. So you disagree that Hill had a stronger case on paper?

How could they be at school when she was wearing a swimsuit and it was summer?

All of them occurring from 1981-1983. Thats still 6 years after the statute of limitations runs out.

They were fed employees with records. It was fluid because the Feds could pull phone records and talk to witnesses and both were adults and there were multiple instances. Apples and Oranges to Kavanaugh.

Let the FBI investigate but it’s out of their jurisdiction. I am surprised the Keebler Elf has not opined.
No it wasnt fluid. The FBI was directed to investigate Anita Hills claims by the WH in 1991. Same circumstances.

The FBI did investigate Anita Hill's accusation, and it took 3 days - CNNPolitics

Then-White House deputy press secretary Judy Smith said in a statement published by Newsday on October 6, 1991, that Hill's allegations of harassment were "brought to the attention of the Judiciary Committee" on September 23 -- a time frame that differs from Hill's account -- and the committee "immediately" informed the White House. The White House then "promptly directed the FBI to conduct a full, thorough and expeditious investigation," according to the statement.

I wonder what deflection youre going to post now that you have to take another big L? :21:

I just explained to you what I meant by fluid. Both were fed employees, adults, phone records and witnesses. Not sure where you disagree there?

None of those exist with the present case.
I know you explained, but you were wrong. Doesnt make any difference that they were fed employees. The statutes had run out. Thats why the WH had to direct the FBI to investigate.

Not what your boy Juan Williams said. So you disagree that Hill had a stronger case on paper?
I disagree with your claim that it was fluid, filled with liquid, a wet environment, a hurricane or melting ice. Its just like I said. Not only is a FBI investigation the correct thing to do, its been done before..

I'm guessing you didnt even take time to read it did you? :laugh:

Fuck You are dumb. It clearly states all the Feds could do is a background check. Also says she never told anyone about this until 2012. At least you are consistent. You are an immature idiot in every single thread.

upload_2018-9-19_18-38-54.png

Fuck You are dumb. It clearly states all the Feds could do is a background check. Also says she never told anyone about this until 2012. At least you are consistent. You are an immature idiot in every single thread.
No stupid. It clearly states that she/they heard about the sexual assault indirectly. Knocking your deflections down is kinda fun.
laugh.gif

No stupid. It clearly states that she/they heard about the sexual assault indirectly. Knocking your deflections down is kinda fun.
laugh.gif

Fuck you are consistently stupid. You cannot even read. You see what you want to see. What deflections? What is fun is exposing you as a fat, uneducated and unemployed loser. And you are unemployed you have confirmed that.

Idc if an investigation happens. If you really believe Ford has a strong case you are an idiot. So answer the question. Do you think she has a strong case? Yes or No, will suffice.

Whether Kavanaugh or someone else, the GOP will still get their guy or gal. Fuck You are stupid.

laugh.gif

Fuck you are consistently stupid. You cannot even read. You see what you want to see. What deflections? What is fun is exposing you as a fat, uneducated and unemployed loser. And you are unemployed you have confirmed that.

Idc if an investigation happens. If you really believe Ford has a strong case you are an idiot. So answer the question. Do you think she has a strong case? Yes or No, will suffice.

Whether Kavanaugh or someone else, the GOP will still get their guy or gal. Fuck You are stupid.
you...How could they be at school when she was wearing a swimsuit and it was summer?

Me..I'm guessing you didnt even take time to read it did you? :laugh:

you....It clearly states all the Feds could do is a background check.

WTF does that have do with your question?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

you...How could they be at school when she was wearing a swimsuit and it was summer?

laugh.gif

It stated that it the article? So I did read it. Did you? Man you’re dumb.

So do you think she has a strong case? Don’t cower. I am Not there next to you. I am Just on the web.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

So do you think she has a strong case? Don’t cower. I am Not there next to you. I am Just on the web.
No stupid. What does your question about "How could they be at school when she was wearing a swimsuit and it was summer?" have to do with "It clearly states all the Feds could do is a background check."? If you read it why did you ask such an asinine question? Are you really that bad at reading comprehension?

Knockin down dem deflections of yours again.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

No stupid. What does your question about "How could they be at school when she was wearing a swimsuit and it was summer?" have to do with "It clearly states all the Feds could do is a background check."?

You are so dumb and you have not answered my question as you are a coward. I answered yours. Learn to read. You forgot your gay emojis. It’s OK that you are gay but no need to flaunt it. Assfaceias.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

No stupid. What does your question about "How could they be at school when she was wearing a swimsuit and it was summer?" have to do with "It clearly states all the Feds could do is a background check."?

You are so dumb and you have not answered my question as you are a coward. I answered yours. Learn to read. You forgot your gay emojis. It’s OK that you are gay but no need to flaunt it. Assfaceias.

You havent asked a relevant question to date. I dont answer deflections.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Gay emojis are back. That means Assfaceias has lost yet again.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Gay emojis are back. That means Assfaceias has lost yet again.
You stay taking L's from me. You need someone to teach you how to make a defensible point but most of all how to not deflect. Its a dead giveaway you know you've had your ass handed to you on a platter....yet again.
laugh.gif

Forum List

Back