Kavanaugh accuser, Balsy Ford stays mum, admits 'I can't say everything's truthful'

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Whheeeee! LOL! Read this article and look at the loons trying to cover their butts as the "complainant" runs and hides!

Feinstein blames GOP after Kavanaugh accuser stays mum, admits 'I can't say everything's truthful'

<Goebbels lives!> :)

Senate Judiciary Committee ranking Democrat Dianne Feinstein on Tuesday blamed Republicans for failing to get in touch with Brett Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford ahead of a planned hearing on Monday, even as GOP leaders said they've made repeated attempts to reach out, and accused Feinstein of refusing to help.

Feinstein, who has vouched for Ford's credibility, also admitted she could not verify that Ford's allegations were entirely true.

"I have no say, I'm the lead Democrat. ... I think it's really too bad that no one called her, or called her lawyer," Feinstein, D-Calif., told Fox News on Tuesday. "My understanding is she got emails. This is a woman who has been profoundly impacted by this. Now, I can't say everything's truthful. I don't know. But I do know that you've got to contact her lawyers."

Republicans have told Fox News they left both emails and voicemails with Ford's attorney and have offered to hold either a public or closed-door session with the California professor, who went public as Kavanaugh's accuser on Sunday after sending an anonymous letter to Feinstein's office in July detailing her accusation that Kavanaugh had sexually assaulted her more than 35 years ago. A person close to Ford told The New York Times that the accuser is "effectively in hiding" and has arranged for private security for herself and her family.

"I can't say everything's truthful...

Feinstein blames GOP after Kavanaugh accuser stays mum, admits 'I can't sayeverything's truthful'

nothing math.png

WHAT AN ADMISSION! RUIN A MANS LIFE WITH BULLSHIT AND LIES. THEN TELLS YOU "I CAN'T SAY EVERYTHING TRUTHFUL!!!!

Senate Judiciary Committee ranking Democrat Dianne Feinstein on Tuesday blamed Republicans for failing to get in touch with Brett Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford ahead of a planned hearing on Monday, even as GOP leaders said they've made repeated attempts to reach out, and accused Feinstein of refusing to help.

Feinstein, who has vouched for Ford's credibility, also admitted she could not verify that Ford's allegations were entirely true.

"I have no say, I'm the lead Democrat. ... I think it's really too bad that no one called her, or called her lawyer," Feinstein, D-Calif., told Fox News on Tuesday. "My understanding is she got emails. This is a woman who has been profoundly impacted by this. Now, I can't say everything's truthful. I don't know. But I do know that you've got to contact her lawyers."

Ford's attorney, Debra Katz, did not respond to Fox News' requests for comment Tuesday.

"I can't say everything's truthful. I don't know."

- Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif.
Republicans have told Fox News they left both emails and voicemails with Ford's attorney and have offered to hold either a public or closed-door session with the California professor, who went public as Kavanaugh's accuser on Sunday after sending an anonymous letter to Feinstein's office in July detailing her accusation that Kavanaugh had sexually assaulted her more than 35 years ago. A person close to Ford told The New York Times that the accuser is "effectively in hiding" and has arranged for private security for herself and her family.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

She’s not worried about the profound impact on Kavanaugh though! I detest democrats!

WHAT AN ADMISSION! RUIN A MANS LIFE WITH BULLSHIT AND LIES. THEN TELLS YOU "I CAN'T SAY EVERYTHING TRUTHFUL!!!!

Ford's attorney, Debra Katz, did not respond to Fox News' requests for comment Tuesday.

Fienstein is a piece of shit. This woman is despicable.

You know this is just so typical left wing whacked out shit. Whether its been a pubic hair on a coke can, two hookers pissing on a bed in a Moscow hotel room to now this fucking soap opera everything is over the top wannabe Hollywood.

Sigh. What a circus. Kavanaugh and his family do not deserve this.

Sometimes when I'm watching Capitol Hill antics by the liberals, I feel like I'm watching a Fellini freaking movie.

Fox just said the coward won’t testify until the FBI investigates! Ha!

Super, let's take the 10 remaining agents not looking for dirt on Donald Trump and send them on another goose chase. Democrats won't be satisfied until we have the entire government looking for mud to throw.

Next they'll be demanding a freaking special counsel.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And everybody can see just how SORRY the democrats are!

Forum List

Back