Kathy Griffin hospitalized, it’s Trump’s fault

I always post on USMB bitching about politics when I’m in incredible pain, don’t you?

She’s tying up a bed and doctor time that a real person in medical need could use.

I would imagine getting fired by Putin and being replaced by Nigerians was painful, but aren't you Canadians receiving $2,000.00 a month for three months from your government? That should help!

Kathy Trump Severed Head Griffin?
1585237532943.jpeg

ask me if I care whether she gets the wuhan virus or not

How do you know she isn't in real need? You don't.
It's true, she MAY be...…….but the first sign of doubt shows when you are in 'unbearable pain' and still want to bitch politics.

I don't know about you...…...but for myself, ,even with a high pain tolerance, wouldn't give a diddly shit about politics in such a time

I always post on USMB bitching about politics when I’m in incredible pain, don’t you?

She’s tying up a bed and doctor time that a real person in medical need could use.

Attention whore Weatherman2020 is at it every day.

Poor baby is upset that Trump haters are exposed. What a pathetic snowflake!

This thread is a stupid cheap shot at
How do you know she isn't in real need? You don't.
Her doctors said so.
You know her Doctor?
If her doctors said she doesn’t need the test...

No, I meant she could have other issues causing pain and isn't "frivolous" taking up a bed. :dunno:
Here she is just 22 minutes before ranting about a press conference.

In 22 minutes you don’t get to a hospital, diagnosed to be rejected for testing and bitch about politics on Twitter.

It seems this raging lunatic is in the hospital, and everything is President Trump’s fault.

Sorry Kathy, we don’t waste Wuhan virus tests on those infected with TDS.

She's a nutty winger just like most on this board, just on the left. It sucks if she contracted Covid-19. That's all I've got.
This is the modern American woman. More and more men will not defend them either. Yet the Prog extreme feminism is still being pushed at full throttle even now. Don't let this virus collapse us. You will see what being primal is. It won't be a TV show or movie. Women deserve better. But more then that. Men do.

It seems this raging lunatic is in the hospital, and everything is President Trump’s fault.

She's a nutty winger just like most on this board, just on the left. It sucks if she contracted Covid-19. That's all I've got.
I've never heard "unbearable pain" was a symptom. I think shes just an attention whore

As I understand it, her selfie from the hospital revealed that she's not in the ICU as she said she was. So yeah, I'm going with drama queen attention whore.

Even if it were true it wouldn't be Trumps fault, it would be yet another Trump accomplishment. However with target's like Pelosi, Schiff, Schumer etc. available I doubt like hell he'd waste the effort on such an insignificant target.

He probably forgot she even existed. God knows, I did . . . and wish she hadn't reminded me.

Forum List

Back