Kathy Griffin hospitalized, it’s Trump’s fault

Actually I agree and disagree. Often what people call “lying” is news we don’t agree with, not lying. By and large I think our media is decent enough and we have a wide variety to read from, unlike nations with state control of media. It behooves everyone to read from a wide variety of sources, you get different views of an event that way. The newsfeed I get includes world wide news, from many countries.
The 'Charlottesville Hoax' slander the press routinely uses on Trump is a bald faced lie. And that is only one grotesque example.
What lie?
The lie that Trump said that KKK and neoNazis were great people. It was out of context and Trump[ clarified at the time he did not refer to them when he said that there were good people on both sides.

That is a direct and unquestionable lie.

I don’t think so. It May have been a distortion of what he said. But he did say some very fine people on both sides and one side was side was unquestionably primarily white nationalists. The rally was organized by Unite the Right, a white nationalist group, and Trump’s statement angered people by implying a moral equivalency between those marching for white nationalism, and those protesting racist and anti-Semitic hate.

I will agree that a lot of times media fail to provide the full Picture of an event, strip things of context. That is why multiple sources are good.

Actually I agree and disagree. Often what people call “lying” is news we don’t agree with, not lying. By and large I think our media is decent enough and we have a wide variety to read from, unlike nations with state control of media. It behooves everyone to read from a wide variety of sources, you get different views of an event that way. The newsfeed I get includes world wide news, from many countries.
The 'Charlottesville Hoax' slander the press routinely uses on Trump is a bald faced lie. And that is only one grotesque example.
What lie?

Trump had no reason to go on air and praise White supremists, he went on the air to try to make peace at a time when tensions were high... said there were good people on both sides. Fact of the matter was there were assholes on both sides too... trouble makers on both sides, but that was not the time or place to say it. The country was having a division over tearing down confederate statues at the time and people were angry at each other. Trump is known for sort of speaking in short soundbites. Should he have said something a little more eloquent? Yes... that would have been great, but the news media made a complete distortion. They are not impartial and are on a mission to remove him from office along with the democrats. You know it.

How do you know what is in China’s news? Do read it along with Russian news?
These days everyone should read the foreign press daily.

Our journos simply lie way too much.
well actually ignoring news isn't lying. it isn't being honest. That's the issue. the missing news. The news the msm wishes shouldn't make it to the public. Such as the news about the stupid fk in Europe that incorrectly modeled this catastrophe and the msm ignores his repudiation of his own data. That's harmful and ignorant. Stand on your box girl and preach as often as you want, but let's preach all news, not selective news that doesn't meet your agenda. baddabing, baddaboom

What lie?
The lie that Trump said that KKK and neoNazis were great people. It was out of context and Trump[ clarified at the time he did not refer to them when he said that there were good people on both sides.

I don’t think so. It May have been a distortion of what he said. But he did say some very fine people on both sides and one side was side was unquestionably primarily white nationalists. The rally was organized by Unite the Right, a white nationalist group, and Trump’s statement angered people by implying a moral equivalency between those marching for white nationalism, and those protesting racist and anti-Semitic hate.

I will agree that a lot of times media fail to provide the full Picture of an event, strip things of context. That is why multiple sources are good.
well it was distorted, it was a lie, and all you can say is, oh well, that's the cost of doing business in DC. see, you are all about you and your driven agenda. disingenuous as they come. take it up with people that care about your losing group.

well actually ignoring news isn't lying. it isn't being honest. That's the issue. the missing news. The news the msm wishes shouldn't make it to the public. Such as the news about the stupid fk in Europe that incorrectly modeled this catastrophe and the msm ignores his repudiation of his own data. That's harmful and ignorant. Stand on your box girl and preach as often as you want, but let's preach all news, not selective news that doesn't meet your agenda. baddabing, baddaboom
The problem is, folks like you, think opinion, unsubstantiated rumor and conspiracy theory equals journalism. Your agenda of replacing science and documented data with “alternative facts” has been clear and obvious from the start.

And, maybe “selective news” is exactly your problem. The fact we now can not only access hundreds of news sources, both reputable and disreputable means we can either choose a wide variety of sources from which to form an opinion or only those that support our bias’ creating hundreds of echo chambers reinforcing whatever bunk you believe to be “truth” and never a crack that might let in a bit of light and cause you to question your assumptions. That is how people like Alex Jones makes money off people like you, how Donald Trump maintains a stranglehold on his base: don’t believe the msm, it is all fake news.

Do you ever question your master’s words?

Fake News that isn’t....fake? There are tools and tips out there to determine whether it is fake or not. And that is not the same as bias, which every source has to a degree including your beloved msm Fox.

What lie?

well it was distorted, it was a lie, and all you can say is, oh well, that's the cost of doing business in DC. see, you are all about you and your driven agenda. disingenuous as they come. take it up with people that care about your losing group.
It wasn’t a lie. It was what he said.

What lie?

Trump never said white supremacists are good people. You know that.

The problem is, folks like you, think opinion, unsubstantiated rumor and conspiracy theory equals journalism. Your agenda of replacing science and documented data with “alternative facts” has been clear and obvious from the start.

And, maybe “selective news” is exactly your problem. The fact we now can not only access hundreds of news sources, both reputable and disreputable means we can either choose a wide variety of sources from which to form an opinion or only those that support our bias’ creating hundreds of echo chambers reinforcing whatever bunk you believe to be “truth” and never a crack that might let in a bit of light and cause you to question your assumptions. That is how people like Alex Jones makes money off people like you, how Donald Trump maintains a stranglehold on his base: don’t believe the msm, it is all fake news.

Do you ever question your master’s words?

Fake News that isn’t....fake? There are tools and tips out there to determine whether it is fake or not. And that is not the same as bias, which every source has to a degree including your beloved msm Fox.
So you would say there are good or bad people in BLM and Antifa as wxamples?

It seems this raging lunatic is in the hospital, and everything is President Trump’s fault.

Sorry Kathy, we don’t waste Wuhan virus tests on those infected with TDS.
I sure hope she doesn't "lose her head"

Dumb bitch

It seems this raging lunatic is in the hospital, and everything is President Trump’s fault.

Mr Hawk, everything is Trump's fault, and if you don't believe that then ask one of the stains here. ;)

:auiqs.jpg:

I sure hope she doesn't "lose her head"

Dumb bitch
Dumb hateful nasty bitch.

So you would say there are good or bad people in BLM and Antifa as wxamples?
BLM is a bad example to use since they are not a group developed around an ideology of violence, but a group that started by mothers of black youth killed by police in what they felt was unjust and wrong. In fact they repudiate violence.

Antifa is a better example but since they as a group seem built on using violence to communicate with assaults and property destruction it is hard to imagine there are some “fine people” doing that. Same with white nationalists who‘s core ideology involves a concept of racial superiority, however hard one attempts to redefine it as “culture”.

Last edited:
This is from the transcript of Trumps presser.

1585345784161.png

There were also Patriot groups that were in Charlottesville to protest the removal of the Lee statue, and they had zero to do with the White nationalists. Various militia groups, GOP candidates like Corey Stewart, 1Team1Fight_Unity (patriot group), the Sons of Confederate Veterans, McGinnes and his Proud Boys, all protested the removal of the Lee statue and most of them also showed up in Charlottesville to protest as well, and these groups were the bulk of those attending, the White Nationalists only brought about a hundred people.

So no, it was not racists vrs angels of light at Charlottesville, it was people defending our heritage vrs Marxist revisionists but the media decided to focus on the extremists on both sides instead of the thousands of peaceful protesters on both sides who conducted themselves peacefully and dispersed when the police said it was over. The ones who came for the violence remained and had their fights.

Trump was EXACTLY RIGHT about there having been good people on both sides. The catch is the media doesnt want to cover them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back