My big complaint about Democrats

How do you even come close to saying that? The next generation of democrats in the party are all Jew haters.....while the GOP is Israels best friend.
No, the Dems are not, and the GOP is not really the Jews' friends at all.

I am glad Netanyahu, whom I despise, told Biden, "No more time to waste, we are going in and killing Hamas."

How do you even come close to saying that? The next generation of democrats in the party are all Jew haters.....while the GOP is Israels best friend.
Jew haters my rear end, Super Duper. Dems don't like right wing Israeli politicians like Sharon and Netanyahu who have gotten us into this mess and are doing it all over again just the same way they always do. Insanity. Jew Haters are 99% Nazis which are right wingers. You fools don't even know that....

Actually you loons would blame it on assault guns.
No just on the ridiculous bought off NRAGOP that has given us 30 million military style weapons, Crappy jobs most inequality ever anywhere and no mental health system, just 10 times as many prisoners per capita as any other country in the world. Great Job! And the dupes like you of course....

No just on the ridiculous bought off NRAGOP that has given us 30 million military style weapons, Crappy jobs most inequality ever anywhere and no mental health system, just 10 times as many prisoners per capita as any other country in the world. Great Job! And the dupes like you of course....
Liberals did away with mental hospitals and you loons are soft on crime. So yes, you loons created this problem.

Liberals did away with mental hospitals and you loons are soft on crime. So yes, you loons created this problem.
Reagan was a liberal? Well, they went too far.... We have 10 times as many prisoners per capita as any other country and as many prisoners as the rest of the world combined LOL. End the stupid endless GOP war on drugs which has destroyed Latin America as well as our inner cities, and try a mental health system....

My main complaint about the democrat party is not that they are bad people......they are evil to their core....
If you believe in fraud with the election the vaccine the Biden corruption global warming Etcetera Etcetera, the rest of the world believe you're insane. And the more you watch your crap the more ignorant and insane you get....

This seems to happen time and time again. Members of the Trump Cult party attack President Biden over some issue that Democrats feel is purely political, instead of addressing the real issue.

The media, that rightfully views the right as a cancer on our country, misses the point entirely. Trump's party will never, under any circumstances, support President Biden on anything, regardless of what it is, whether in America's best interest or not. Nothing, nada, ain't gonna happen. Putin could bomb Pearl Harbor, and the Trump party would claim "it's Biden's fault." If WW III started tonight, 99 & 44/100% of Trump's party would support Russia over the United States. When Rona, Kev and others blame President Biden for Hamas attacking Israel, it's just business as usual for the Trump Party.

The point is that for seven years Republicans have had to defend the worst president, Trump, that America has ever had. And, it wasn't even close; he was a complete, aggressive and utter disaster. Of course that not only condemned Trump but made those who voted for him look like utter idiots. So Repubtards are forced to defend the indefensible, Trump, for the remainder of their days, and the best way to do this is to attack President Biden at ever opportunity.

Take Ukraine as a prime example. They pillage President Biden for all the money sent to help Ukraine defend itself from the aggression of Putin. But, Ukraine was at the root of Trump's first impeachment, so Repubtards have to hate Ukraine, not to mention that Trump loves Putin, so Repubtards have to love and support Russia also.

Everything the Trump party does is about getting even with the Democrats for pillaging Trump for so many years. And, it ain't gonna end; when it comes to hate, and putting Trump before the country, Repubtards have exceptional staying power. Bigly!!!
Sadly, this goes both ways. The way around it is to change the names "Biden" and "Trump" around, then see if one still feels the same way.

Reagan was a liberal? Well, they went too far.... We have 10 times as many prisoners per capita as any other country and as many prisoners as the rest of the world combined LOL. End the stupid endless GOP war on drugs which has destroyed Latin America as well as our inner cities, and try a mental health system....
Lol, who started this no cash bond crap? You loons own this mess.

Lol, who started this no cash bond crap? You loons own this mess.
With all this GOP led poverty and homelessness and war on drugs law and order (make poor schmucks pay 30% of local gov't cost) etcetera Etcetera, there's not much room to put them in prison anymore. We have ten times as many prisoners per capita as anyone else. Great job. And if they are violent they stay in jail. Of course your version is pure garbage propaganda....

Last edited:
With all this GOP led poverty and homelessness and war on drugs etcetera Etcetera, there's not much room to put them in prison anymore. We have ten times as many prisoners per capita as anyone else. Great job. And if they are violent they stay in jail. Of course your version is pure garbage propaganda....
Who started welfare? Please tell me, because that's what started paying minority mothers to raise their child without a father. You do know the black family was strong before that? So tell me, who started the welfare state.

Who started welfare? Please tell me, because that's what started paying minority mothers to raise their child without a father. You do know the black family was strong before that? So tell me, who started the welfare state.
FDR thank-you. The Black family broke down when integration destroyed the black economy and they were subject to racism in white economy... Welfare is cheap in comparison to prison which is what the GOP seems to have invented, what with us having 10 times as many prisoners per capita as anyone else and as many prisoners as the rest of the world combined. Good job GOP. We have the worst inequality poverty homelessness ever anywhere by far after 40 years of GOP giveaway to the rich and big oil big health Etcetera....

Now we need to tax the rich so we can have cheap college and training so these blacks and the poor can escape, like every other modern country that isn't dominated by the scumbag G O P and the silly functional racist dupes like you.....

Forum List

Back