My big complaint about Democrats

FDR thank-you. The Black family broke down when integration destroyed the black economy and they were subject to racism in white economy... Welfare is cheap in comparison to prison which is what the GOP seems to have invented, what with us having 10 times as many prisoners per capita as anyone else and as many prisoners as the rest of the world combined. Good job GOP. We have the worst inequality poverty homelessness ever anywhere by far after 40 years of GOP giveaway to the rich and big oil big health Etcetera....

Now we need to tax the rich so we can have cheap college and training so these blacks and the poor can escape, like every other modern country that isn't dominated by the scumbag G O P and the silly functional racist dupes like you.....
You're such a liar.

Yes welfare destroyed the black family. Liberalism destroys everything it touches.
BS> Integration and racism did it in the fifties and sixties. And Vietnam brought the drug wars. Tax the rich and give them cheap college and training And a living wage and benefits and they'll do just fine, racist super dupe of the greedy idiot lying GOP rich...

Yes welfare destroyed the black family. Liberalism destroys everything it touches.
I was referring to the fact that when I brought up that we have 10 times as many prisoners as anywhere else and crappy GOP jobs and war on drugs lol and law and order my ****, you moved right onto welfare. Just like a brainwashed ignoramus... Your knowledge is a mile wide and a quarter inch deep and totally F O s.

BS> Integration and racism did it in the fifties and sixties. And Vietnam brought the drug wars. Tax the rich and give them cheap college and training And a living wage and benefits and they'll do just fine, racist super dupe of the greedy idiot lying GOP rich...
But liberals call successful minorities house ni#%ers. Oh and Trump did away with Biden's bill that put thousands of minorities in jail. Also minorities were doing their best since welfare was started under Trump. Now liberalism has taken them back again. Why do you hate minorities?

I was referring to the fact that when I brought up that we have 10 times as many prisoners as anywhere else and crappy GOP jobs and war on drugs lol and law and order my ****, you moved right onto welfare. Just like a brainwashed ignoramus... Your knowledge is a mile wide and a quarter inch deep and totally F O s.
Why did vice president Harris put druggies in jail and bragged about it? She put thousands of minorities in jail.

But liberals call successful minorities house ni#%ers. Oh and Trump did away with Biden's bill that put thousands of minorities in jail. Also minorities were doing their best since welfare was started under Trump. Now liberalism has taken them back again. Why do you hate minorities?
Yes Trump did not ruin the Obama recovery, until he did...

That's funny the Obama recovery. He couldn't do it for eight years. Trump had the economy doing so good. Liberals had to shut it down.
Oh yes Obama did. It lasted until Trump's worst pandemic reaction anywhere, wrecked the vaccine program with BS about the dangers of perfectly fine vaccines...killed hundreds of thousands and led the world's conspiracy nutjobs....

Oh yes Obama did. It lasted until Trump's worst pandemic reaction anywhere, wrecked the vaccine program with BS about the dangers of perfectly fine vaccines...killed hundreds of thousands and led the world's conspiracy nutjobs....
Liberal cities run by liberals did the most damage. Cuomo put covid positive patients in nursing homes and killed thousands.

At the time, that was what he was supposed to do, Mr Monday morning quarterback Super Duper....
I would know not to put covid positive people in a nursing home you stupid idiot. I bet he literally did it on purpose to bring the dead count up. There is nothing you loons won't do for power.

I would know not to put covid positive people in a nursing home you stupid idiot. I bet he literally did it on purpose to bring the dead count up. There is nothing you loons won't do for power.
Like with everything else, you know nothing factual about the situation. Poor America..... The only sure thing is that the vaccine was and is just fine and Trump's harping on its supposed dangers which were extremely rare and usually temporary actually stopped 40% of the population from getting vaccinated and his message spread around the world for ridiculous conservative fools.... Also caused lack of investment in vaccines for foreign countries et cetera et cetera et cetera Terminally dumb...

You do know the difference between a stupid personal insult and a political insult don't you? I didn't think so

Forum List

Back