My big complaint about Democrats

Like with everything else, you know nothing factual about the situation. Poor America..... The only sure thing is that the vaccine was and is just fine and Trump's harping on its supposed dangers which were extremely rare and usually temporary actually stopped 40% of the population from getting vaccinated and his message spread around the world for ridiculous conservative fools.... Also caused lack of investment in vaccines for foreign countries et cetera et cetera et cetera Terminally dumb...
I didn't get the vaccine and never will. Trump had nothing to do with my decision.

I didn't get the vaccine and never will. Trump had nothing to do with my decision.
Of course he made it the cool thing to do for Fox Network and the Internet conspiracy nuts to go crazy.... Of course he had something to do with your decision unless you were incommunicado on a desert island

Of course he made it the cool thing to do for Fox Network and the Internet conspiracy nuts to go crazy.... Of course he had something to do with your decision unless you were incommunicado on a desert island
Nope, I knew I wasn't going to get it when Trump first said he was going to get it done. I'm not a political hack, like yourself.

When pharmaceutical companies were exempt from lawsuits. I was a no, I don't even get flu shots.
I hope you get the pneumonia shot. If you're over 50 or something... People who don't get these vaccines are misinformed,,,, And COVID is still around and only people who don't get the shot die. But don't worry about it it makes as much sense as your politics,,,,,

I hope you get the pneumonia shot. If you're over 50 or something... People who don't get these vaccines are misinformed,,,, And COVID is still around and only people who don't get the shot die. But don't worry about it it makes as much sense as your politics,,,,,
I'm 53 and don't get any vaccine.

Forum List

Back