Kathy Griffin hospitalized, it’s Trump’s fault

Indeependent

Diamond Member
Reaction score
She claimed to be in "unbearable pain" but is taking selfies and tweeting. This is how celebrities jump the line and lie in a hospital when nothing is wrong with them.
She looked in the mirror.

Tumblin Tumbleweed

Gold Member
Reaction score
It seems this raging lunatic is in the hospital, and everything is President Trump’s fault.

Sorry Kathy, we don’t waste Wuhan virus tests on those infected with TDS.
She's a nutty winger just like most on this board, just on the left. It sucks if she contracted Covid-19. That's all I've got.

Biff_Poindexter

Gold Member
Reaction score
It seems this raging lunatic is in the hospital, and everything is President Trump’s fault.

I hope she dies....and next, the Dixie Chicks....unless they died already......

I don't even think they are a thing anymore every since Bush totally owned them.....

After Kathy, I hope Jon Stewart dies too of something...for what he said about Trump.....

Death Angel

Platinum Member
Reaction score

She's a nutty winger just like most on this board, just on the left. It sucks if she contracted Covid-19. That's all I've got.
I've never heard "unbearable pain" was a symptom. I think shes just an attention whore

Death Angel

Platinum Member
Reaction score

I hope she dies....and next, the Dixie Chicks....unless they died already......

I don't even think they are a thing anymore every since Bush totally owned them.....

After Kathy, I hope Jon Stewart dies too of something...for what he said about Trump.....
Now you're just projecting.
You're not as good as you used to be. Subtlety. Remember if you're too outrageous everyone will see you're just another tard trying to mock your warped idea of the right.

OldLady

Diamond Member
Reaction score
She claimed to be in "unbearable pain" but is taking selfies and tweeting. This is how celebrities jump the line and lie in a hospital when nothing is wrong with them.
UNBEARABLE PAIN: In Hollywood, that amounts to the local Starbucks on Sunset Blvd. being out of the Diet Mocha Latte.
Kidney stones? Doesn't sound like The Virus.

Tumblin Tumbleweed

Gold Member
Reaction score

I've never heard "unbearable pain" was a symptom. I think shes just an attention whore
Yes. Agreed.

HereWeGoAgain

Diamond Member
Reaction score

They say it's easier to catch the corona virus when you have underlying conditions.....I guess TDS counts.

Tipsycatlover

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I've never quite understood Ms. Griffen's act. I know that nowadays its just insane Trump Hate, but she was active long before Trump descended the Golden Escalator.

What's the point with her?
The point is there is a God and this is proof.

Persistence Of Memory

Gold Member
Reaction score

This song fits. I'm a music guy.

Dick Foster

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The People's Republic of the Californicated

Even if it were true it wouldn't be Trumps fault, it would be yet another Trump accomplishment. However with target's like Pelosi, Schiff, Schumer etc. available I doubt like hell he'd waste the effort on such an insignificant target.

WillPower

Gold Member
Reaction score
With that face, maybe she should keep the mask on if she survives.....another publicity stunt to remind the Hollywood jews she still gives head for a gig.

OnePercenter

Gold Member
Reaction score
I always post on USMB bitching about politics when I’m in incredible pain, don’t you?

She’s tying up a bed and doctor time that a real person in medical need could use.

I would imagine getting fired by Putin and being replaced by Nigerians was painful, but aren't you Canadians receiving $2,000.00 a month for three months from your government? That should help!

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List