Kanye Has Them Shaking In Their Boots

I think it's hilarious that the same righttards who wanted to lynch the guy when he bad mouthed Shrub now are lining up to kiss his ass.
Not so, dearie. They're applauding him for coming to his senses.
Dude thinks slavery was a choice and you think he's come to his senses? Sounds more like planet Kanye has left the galaxy.
That's what happens when you hang with the Kardashians....you go crazy....think of Odem and Jenner.

The fact he keeps calling himself a free-thinker is perfect. At some point, some of his fans will, out of curiosity actually look at the position of the Republicans. That is all that is needed. Curiosity.

10% of the Black community flips Republican and the Dems are toast.

Kanye Has Them Shaking In Their Boots.
That fool was a moron long before tRump came on the scene.

Everybody knows it too.
But watch the trumpanzees adore him as soon as he says something nice about their orange god.

I think it's hilarious that the same righttards who wanted to lynch the guy when he bad mouthed Shrub now are lining up to kiss his ass.
Not so, dearie. They're applauding him for coming to his senses.
Dude thinks slavery was a choice and you think he's come to his senses? Sounds more like planet Kanye has left the galaxy.
That's what happens when you hang with the Kardashians....you go crazy....think of Odem and Jenner.

It is all really quite “chicken or the egg.” I think they find the crazies, and then use them to promote/propel storylines on there show. This is of course coming from someone who has never watched a single episode, but does see a great deal of them on the blind gossip site.

I also seriously resent Ellen anytime she has any member of that family on her show.

It's not fake but it is taken out of context.
He is referring to blind ideological slavery that the blacks give the Democrats. It is part of Candice's speech where she shouted down black lives matter protestors.

The left will of course take it out of context but that is who they are.

Nice whitesplaining.

So a black chic was whitesplaining?

Do you realize how dumb your statement is?

I read your words. If they were dumb, that’s on you.

So you didnt watch the video which is THE ORIGINAL SOURCE of the comment.

No, I read your take on it.

Are you aware that Kanye is mentally ill?

Are you aware that he was not the origin of that statement? That he is just repeating someone else without the ability to properly articulate what he heard?

Nice whitesplaining.

Are you aware that he was not the origin of that statement? That he is just repeating someone else without the ability to properly articulate what he heard?

So now you’re making excuses for him? This is all very complicated. I’m going to have to go get some coffee.

So now you’re making excuses for him? This is all very complicated. I’m going to have to go get some coffee.
Watch the video or continue spouting shot from an uninformed position and be ignored.

the blacks should've resisted slavery
they could've run into the jungle
Unproductive and stupid comment.
in WW2, many people ran to the mountains/away to escape forced slavery
composed of men who had escaped into the mountains to avoid conscription into Vichy France's Service du travail obligatoire (STO) to provide forced labor for Nazi Germany.
French Resistance - Wikipedia

And many of them died too.

Kanye West under fire after saying slavery was a choice

An idiot and ignorant A$$ Whole will never convince blacks that slavery was a "choice".
#morefakenews
How can it be fake news when I posted a link to video of him saying it?

You have to be a total tard to call actual video fake. It's right there in front of you. What the fuk is wrong with you?
Perhaps there is something stuck in his eye ?
corporate_flag.jpg

composed of men who had escaped into the mountains to avoid conscription into Vichy France's Service du travail obligatoire (STO) to provide forced labor for Nazi Germany.

When whitey cumta town peoples gonna die !
A Brief History of the Trail of Tears

haha--BUT not as slaves...and some lived
..and what about the resistance in Africa in the links I posted?
..there are numerous stories of people with less technology/armed might resisting/fighting/winning over a ''mightier'' people

The fact he keeps calling himself a free-thinker is perfect. At some point, some of his fans will, out of curiosity actually look at the position of the Republicans. That is all that is needed. Curiosity.

10% of the Black community flips Republican and the Dems are toast.

Kanye Has Them Shaking In Their Boots.

This is why democrats want wet backs here. They know they are losing the black vote so they need setbacks to fill the void. To be expected from folks who would suck a dick for a smoke. DNC is done.

Wetbacks.

But you’re going to embrace Kanye.

While you remain enraged that a black man occupied the White House for eight years.

But you’re not racist.
Obama wasn't a black man. Lol

Forum List

Back