Kanye Has Them Shaking In Their Boots

Kanye West under fire after saying slavery was a choice

An idiot and ignorant A$$ Whole will never convince blacks that slavery was a "choice".
Agreed. Theywill always talk about the old days when great great great great great great great great great great great gampappy Magimagushiguanagu and his wives would sit in the Bayabob tree picking bugs out of each other hair and watching the sunset. The good old days senselessly stolen from them forever and ever.

I always disliked the guy and still do.
But, I can't deny he brings a new dynamic to things Trump

I think it's mostly self promotion for himself but the fact that it is a benefit to Trump is delicious

It's a choice for Blacks to submit to Democratic Party economic slavery plantations and racist for Democrats to NOT hold their Party responsible for soooo many decades of complete failure.

Obviously they don't give a crap about Blacks, it's all about the votes each election year ..then it's back to the Democratic Party plantations with them.

images (54).jpg

Last edited:
I think it's hilarious that the same righttards who wanted to lynch the guy when he bad mouthed Shrub now are lining up to kiss his ass.
Not so, dearie. They're applauding him for coming to his senses.
Dude thinks slavery was a choice and you think he's come to his senses? Sounds more like planet Kanye has left the galaxy.

Kanye West under fire after saying slavery was a choice

An idiot and ignorant A$$ Whole will never convince blacks that slavery was a "choice".
It was their own people who sold them into slavery.. And today you have a choice... slave to the victim mentality and democrat plantation or free man taking care of himself and escaping the bonds of "poor me" democrap thinking...

You leftards missed Kanye's whole point by choosing the chains you think he should wear...

Last edited:
I think it's hilarious that the same righttards who wanted to lynch the guy when he bad mouthed Shrub now are lining up to kiss his ass.
Dude thinks slavery was a choice and you think he's come to his senses? Sounds more like planet Kanye has left the galaxy.
Sherlock you're not!
A denizen of Bizarro world you must be.

He’s about to tell Blacks to get pissed off about Illegal Mexicans and their silver tooth money trees/anchor babies stealing their welfare...He’s going to inform them that Mexicrats have pushed illegals to the front of the line. What will the Free Shit Party do then?

Sherlock you're not!
Yoda you're not.

Forum List

Back