Opinion: Nato boots on the ground?

Eastern Sorosiana

The Ukraine has never been a country before, and it won't be one much longer.

You never had been a human being that's why everyone has the right to kill you. Right or wrong? So why do you say such a totally stupid bullshit, superidiot? Putin is a mass-murderer and you are his slave.

Ukraine is attacking border towns in Russia ...

Slave of Putin: What you call Russia is not Russia - it is Ukrainian territory which is occupied from Russia. Asides has the Ukraine the right to attack every military installation and military institution all over Russia - including Putins fake-government. Russia on the other side has not the right to do so in the Ukraine because Russia started on not any reason tzop do so this damn stupid, senseless and criminal war,

Last edited:
Do you really want Russians returning Arsania and other Ruzian lands?

Whatever "Arsania" could be, slave of Putin: All Russians are able to be happy as long as I do not like to see all Russians dead. Anything else is stupid. End this war! Yesterday!

You never had been a human being that's why everyone has the right to kill you. Right or wrong? So why do you say such a totally stupid bullshit, superidiot? Putin is a mass-murderer and you are his slave.
I doubt you are even German, you are more Nazi than the Nazis, that looks to me you are a Ukrainian disciple of Bandera.

I doubt you are even German,

I never said you are no idiot.

you are more Nazi than the Nazis,

God likes to speak with you. Because many of my German family members had been murdered from Hitler's Nazis this sentence is damned dangerous for you. So speak with him.

that looks to me you are a Ukrainian disciple of Bandera.

Slave of Putin, why do you try to tell me all this nonsense? You know that you are a criminal. Why do you not change this? Is it so comfortable to be a slave?

Last edited:
We are already experiencing the consequences of this war in Europe. Gas prices, the economic situation, the situation with grain. If Russia wins, confidence in Europe will fall to zero, Emmanuel Macron said.

Translation:
We've already shot ourselves in the foot and now the foot hurts for some reason

We've already shot ourselves in the foot and now the foot hurts for some reason
Americans blew up our pipe, what the German logic tells an average zaangalewa like fucktard from Germany? I bet it's "Putin is to blame."

Americans blew up our pipe, what the German logic tells an average zaangalewa like fucktard from Germany? I bet it's "Putin is to blame.

Putin has to be arrested and to be brought to the international court. If this is not possible he has to be killed. He is meanwhile one of the most dangerous criminals.

Last edited:
Putin has to be arrested and to be brought to the international court. If this is not possible he has to be killed. He is meanwhile one of the most dangerous criminals.

Moron, didn't I just say that? Americans blew up the pipe, which means Putin is to blame.

Last edited:
Moron, didn't I just say that? Americans blew up the pipe, which means Putin is to blame.

Whoever had done this is totally unimportant. Leave the Ukraine. Leave the Ukraine. Leave the Ukraine. End this war. End this war. End this war. Yesterday. You have not any lousy idea what you called when you started this war, slave of Putin.

Last edited:
Americans blew up our pipe, what the German logic tells an average zaangalewa like fucktard from Germany? I bet it's "Putin is to blame."

I do not call him names just to be silly / nasty for no reason .
It is much more than gratutitous insults .

Let's say that in the same way that we might have a Junior Forum for under15s , we ought to have another Forum that caters for the very elderly who are disadvantaged in certain ways .
imho .

Spoken like true Bandera trash, its clowns like you that are on a war crimes list and one day they will be knocking on your door.

Spoken like true Bandera trash, its clowns like you that are on a war crimes list and one day they will be knocking on your door.

How mad are you? Totally mad or absolutelly mad? Do you really think a war from Russia against Europe which Putin started in the Ukraine is a joke? When did you awake in the morning without brain? Did you never miss it?

How mad are you? Totally mad or absolutelly mad? Do you really think a war from Russia against Europe which Putin started in the Ukraine is a joke? When did you awake in the morning without brain? Did you never miss it?
Technically, it's not a war yet. But the situation can easily escalate to the level of the regional war (which is fought with nuclear weapons) if you, freaking Krauts, do what you was said not to do. Biden has a plan. It's a bad plan, but even such a miserable plan is better than no plan at all.

Some of them believe that not only Arthania,

What for heavens sake is "Arthania"?

but also Berlin and Vienna have been, originally, Russian cities ...

As originally Russian as Florence, Amsterdam, Paris, Glasgow, Dublin, Madrid, Antwerp, Lisbon, Luxembourg City, Copenhagen, Thessaloniki, Stockholm, Weimar, Avignon, Bergen, Bologna, Brussels, Helsinki, Kraków, Prague, Reykjavík, Santiago de Compostela, Rotterdam, Porto, Bruges, Salamanca, Graz, Genoa, Lille, Cork, Patras, Sibiu, Liverpool, Stavanger, Vilnius, Linz, Essen, Istanbul, Pécs, Turku, Tallinn, Guimarães, Maribor, Marseille, Košice, Riga, Umeå, Mons, Plzeň, San Sebastián, Wrocław, Aarhus, Paphos, Leeuwarden, Valletta, Matera, Plovdiv, Rijeka, Galway, Kaunas, Esch-sur-Alzette, Novi Sad, Veszprém, Timișoara, Eleusis, Tartu, Bad Ischl, Bodø, Nova Gorica, Chemnitz, Trenčín, Oulu, Liepāja, Évora, České Budějovice, Bourges and Skopje, I guess.

Last edited:
Really? And what if, one fine morning, the inhabitants of Waterkante, following Fritz Reuter, decide to form a new Low German nation and found an independent state? Won't you call them freaks and clowns?

As well as Berlin is not Hamburg.

More likely " Whites", "Blondes" (as in words Rusiy, Rusalka).

Not so the English-Germanic word "slave".

But it doesn't explain vowel "O" in the middle of the word, or unpronounceable "i" in the end, so it's not popular among linguists.

No. "Slav" means "glory" or "word". "Slavyane" - simply those who speak "words", in difference with "Nemtsy" (speechless, mute, Germans).

Most of Russians have Finnish roots.

:lol:

Yes, of course. But Vikings were multicultural group. As well as Ukrainians - "Borderlanders", or Poles - "Fielders", it was not about blood or language. It was about the way of life.

Actually, Slavic-Baltic languages are a way more archaic than German ones, and a way more close to Proto-Indo-European. That's why some Ukrainians pretend to call the language of Yamnaya culture - "Ancient Ukrainian", and pretend to be "roots" of all Indo-European cultures (including Indian, Iranian, Celtic, German, Roman and many others).

Weird. Totally weird. The Slavic language is damned young. You are only about 1500 years old. The Finns are much more older than you - one of the eldest European populations - although they give everyone the impression they are much younger.

All people are brothers

No.

(except those, who are sisters, of course). And any war is a fratricidal war.

No.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back