Thanks democrats, by telling the truth, our next generation now knows you want to confiscate guns...

The next generation knows that the democrats want to ban and confiscate guns...and while their buddies on the anti gun side will be getting high and wasting their lives on video games as they collect welfare checks, the next generation who supports the 2nd Amendment will be voting and organizing..

Students from 300 Schools Pledge to Walk Out of Class in 'Stand for the Second' Event | Breitbart
antigun.jpg

But it's only Democrats like Oblama and his majority of Dems in Congress, why they just swept away all them nasty guns....

Damn if you can tell it's campaign season by all the lies and rhetoric these clowns publish....

and yet repubs voted yes on the last assault weapon ban.

Squish republicans..... and what did they get for that ban...? democrats lost congress for the first time in 40 years..... and now they have gone and attacked all guns and the 2nd Amendment, right before a midterm election...and they did it on CNN ..... thanks democrats...

The next generation knows that the democrats want to ban and confiscate guns...and while their buddies on the anti gun side will be getting high and wasting their lives on video games as they collect welfare checks, the next generation who supports the 2nd Amendment will be voting and organizing..

Students from 300 Schools Pledge to Walk Out of Class in 'Stand for the Second' Event | Breitbart

NRA really has you guys pissing your pants in fear, don't they.

Good for their business, I guess.

I kinda think people are done with the NRA's pro mass shooting agenda...

The Democrats are so whacky they're converting many leftists in Calif and I'm sure the other 49 States.

the federal government needs to stay out of personal business

Forum List

Back