Kanye Has Them Shaking In Their Boots

Kanye is just saying that people are suffering from mental slavery
Free your mind and the rest will follow.
En Vogue - Free Your Mind

Right after the mind-numbing back breaking workday that Kayne has never experienced being the pampered tag along lap dawg that he is...

Why does anyone of any political persuasion care about Kanye West's political opinion? Why did his political opinions suddenly become a big deal? :dunno:
Nobody would have noticed but for the hysterics of you leftists because a black man formed his own independent opinion.

Well, I'm not a leftist, and I don't care that he's black or that he formed his own independent opinion... when you decide to make an erroneous post, you go all in! :D

Why does anyone of any political persuasion care about Kanye West's political opinion? Why did his political opinions suddenly become a big deal? :dunno:
Nobody would have noticed but for the hysterics of you leftists because a black man formed his own independent opinion.

You can't have Blacks realizing that it's been the Democratic Party that have been oppressing Blacks all along, think of all those divisive race baiting liberals suddenly having to actually work for a living.

Bj7WQAlCQAA8e_8.jpg

The fact he keeps calling himself a free-thinker is perfect. At some point, some of his fans will, out of curiosity actually look at the position of the Republicans. That is all that is needed. Curiosity.

10% of the Black community flips Republican and the Dems are toast.

Kanye Has Them Shaking In Their Boots.

First of all nobody is scared of Kanye he's a joke and needs to shut his dam mouth.

The fact he keeps calling himself a free-thinker is perfect. At some point, some of his fans will, out of curiosity actually look at the position of the Republicans. That is all that is needed. Curiosity.

10% of the Black community flips Republican and the Dems are toast.

Kanye Has Them Shaking In Their Boots.

First of all nobody is scared of Kanye he's a joke and needs to shut his dam mouth.

He has just as much of a right to be stupid as you do and you seem to take advantage of it.

I dislike West, however he has a right to think and say as he wants and we are all free to dislike it or post our opinions about his comments.

Is Kayne going to suffer another mental breakdown if Trump doesn't pardon his inlaw?
is he the one who named his kid "North"?
It's his great granny that was running a multi-million dollar drug ring...Dey is respectable folks now..
if i had a kid, I would name his "South East"
I always wanted to name mine "I don't know"..
and to think that now we have couples that will let their baby decide what gender they want to be at the age of 4,,,,,gee,,then what do u call them? no name for 4 years?

Is Kayne going to suffer another mental breakdown if Trump doesn't pardon his inlaw?
is he the one who named his kid "North"?
It's his great granny that was running a multi-million dollar drug ring...Dey is respectable folks now..
if i had a kid, I would name his "South East"
I always wanted to name mine "I don't know"..
and to think that now we have couples that will let their baby decide what gender they want to be at the age of 4,,,,,gee,,then what do u call them? no name for 4 years?
That's why my kids were dressed in burlap rice bags..

Forum List

Back