Kamala hates America

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
At least according to one of her Tweets

This is what she Tweeted

“The truth is: There is segregation in America. Xenophobia exists in America. Antisemitism, Islamophobia, homophobia, transphobia, all exist. Wherever injustice is dealt with, there is activity ahead.”

Not to worry, Twitter did not censor her hate speech towards America.

But can we argue with what she said about the country that elected her and the rest of her racist democrat friends who seem to hate black people so much?

She may be on to something here...........................

This is what she Tweeted

“The truth is: There is segregation in America. Xenophobia exists in America. Antisemitism, Islamophobia, homophobia, transphobia, all exist. Wherever injustice is dealt with, there is activity ahead.”

But can we argue with what she said about the country that elected her and the rest of her racist democrat friends who seem to hate black people so much?

Nothing better than a VP that hates America.

This is what she Tweeted

yes, yes.....unjustifiably hates America like the Obamas, and many other blacks

This is what she Tweeted

Are you saying those things don't exist in America?

Are you saying those things don't exist in America?
Kamala seems to think it is just America, or else why would she single out America?

And she and her democrat friends would make us believe it is systemic, more so than other countries, making the US worse than the rest of the world. In fact, I bet you believe that as well, don't you.

Kamala seems to think it is just America, or else why would she single out America?

And she and her democrat friends would make us believe it is systemic, more so than other countries, making the US worse than the rest of the world. In fact, I bet you believe that as well, don't you.
Everyone knows that in the West all people are treated better than anywhere else in the world. The only people singled out and discriminated against are white men and boys.

I wonder why Kamala does not talk about the black on black death and violence in America as well in democrat controlled cities. This is actually something unique to the world that other countries don't seem to suffer with.

Not to make excuses, but I'd accept that she's too fucking dumb to actually hate anything.

She seems to be totally lost and confused when she's on her feet.

She's the Vice President of the United States, dumb ass. You're confused as to why she might make a remark concerning the United States? Really?

I wonder why Kamala does not talk about the black on black death and violence in America as well in democrat controlled cities. This is actually something unique to the world that other countries don't seem to suffer with.
Addressing crime and other mundane problems is distasteful to Democrats and is beneath them. They think on a grander scale.

She's the Vice President of the United States, dumb ass. You're confused as to why she might make a remark concerning the United States? Really?
Answer the question dingleberry. You think this is systemic and most of American, don't you, just like Kamala. In fact, you think America is far worse than any place in the world.

Everyone knows that in the West all people are treated better than anywhere else in the world. The only people singled out and discriminated against are white men and boys.

And they EARNED that disrespect and discrimination 100%

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Forum List

Back