Shouldn’t Kamala Harris be Indicted for Encouraging BLM riots?

LOLOLOL

No, rightard, St. John's church is no more at the Capitol than a cogent thought is in your brain. It's actually more than a mile away...

View attachment 826656

You've proven yourself to be so fucking stupid, you don't even know what the word, "AT," means. :cuckoo:
You are so God damn stupid you don't know that the St John's Church is at the Capitol. What a fucktard. Plus you support domestic terrorists and communist policies. You even deny that rioters tried to burn down St John's Church . What a sycophant. You are true shit for brains, a true shill of the left. You should seek help for your mental illness and stop bothering me I can't help you. Fucktard . I have to prove over and over and over and over and repeat the same photos for you. Your brain has absolutely no capacity. You are stupid. lol🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣🤣
LOLOLOL

No, rightard, St. John's church is no more at the Capitol than a cogent thought is in your brain. It's actually more than a mile away...

View attachment 826656

You've proven yourself to be so fucking stupid, you don't even know what the word, "AT," means. :cuckoo:
LOLOLOL

View attachment 826656

Screenshot_20230908-093428_DuckDuckGo.jpg

LOL

And you've proven you don't know what the word, "at," means. You don't know the difference between the Capitol and the capital, and you think this is a burned down building...

ffe2796c-1707-41d6-88b2-d21681736ef5_1140x641.jpg

laughing-pointing.gif
Are the dumbest person I've ever argued with. Seek help
Screenshot_20220608-172833_Chrome.jpg

You are so God damn stupid you don't know that the St John's Church is at the Capitol. What a fucktard. Plus you support domestic terrorists and communist policies. You even deny that rioters tried to burn down St John's Church . What a sycophant. You are true shit for brains, a true shill of the left. You should seek help for your mental illness and stop bothering me I can't help you. Fucktard . I have to prove over and over and over and over and repeat the same photos for you. Your brain has absolutely no capacity. You are stupid. lol🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣🤣

View attachment 826658View attachment 826658

LOLOL

Holyfuckingshit, are you ever chronically rightarded.

Even after I show you a map which proves conclusively that St. John's church is not at the Capitol, you continue to hallucinate it is. :lmao:

And rightard, saying D.C. is the capital and that the Capitol is in the capital doesn't mean St. John's church is at the Capitol. It only means both St. John's church and the Capitol are IN the capitol.

Your retarded equation would be like saying, the Freedom Tower in NY is in the U.S. and LAX in L.A. is in the U.S., therefore the Freedom Tower is "at" LAX airport even though they're nearly 3000 miles apart. :cuckoo:

mike-tyson-laugh.gif

LOL

Repeating that doesn't make it true.

Neither Antifa nor BLM ever burned down any building at the U.S. Capitol.

You only think they did because you're a deranged con. :cuckoo:

:abgg2q.jpg:
Looks like you are retarded and stupid

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230908-093428_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 4
LOLOL

Holyfuckingshit, are you ever chronically rightarded.

Even after I show you a map which proves conclusively that St. John's church is not at the Capitol, you continue to hallucinate it is. :lmao:

And rightard, saying D.C. is the capital and that the Capitol is in the capital doesn't mean St. John's church is at the Capitol. It only means both St. John's church and the Capitol are IN the capitol.

Your retarded equation would be like saying, the Freedom Tower in NY is in the U.S. and LAX in L.A. is in the U.S., therefore the Freedom Tower is "at" LAX airport even though they're nearly 3000 miles apart. :cuckoo:

mike-tyson-laugh.gif
Holy shit I know why you act so stupid. You just don't want to admit you're a communist fucktard. Go ahead and get it out you need to confess. You don't need to act this dumb

LOL

And you've proven you don't know what the word, "at," means. You don't know the difference between the Capitol and the capital, and you think this is a burned down building...

laughing-pointing.gif
I know you're just trying to deflect by playing stupid. You've done a great job of that LOL

LOL

laughing-pointing.gif
fawn boi is obviously a mental midget he can't understand that at the capital there is a church. He denies that anybody tried to damage that church. Fawn boy is a true communist who sympathizes with domestic terrorists.. what a true fucktard.
Screenshot_20220608-172833_Chrome.jpg

WTF are you talking about? We've been investigating opponents and prosecuting all kinds of political criminals my entire lifetime. Nixon to Biden. Our history is replete with that kind of politics too.
Not for “inciteful language” or for talking to a lawyer of a former president

Not for “inciteful language” or for talking to a lawyer of a former president
Inciteful language is not one of the charges he faces though is it? He used inciteful language at damn near every one of his stump rally's. Why didn't those start a riot?

I will trust in our jury system even if the Trumpybear is acquitted. Anything's possible. OJ might not have killed his wife and lover.......

Forum List

Back