Haley says America will have a female president: either HER or Kamala

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA

:rolleyes:

(first time I've put an emoji BEFORE comments)

She is way too anti-Trump to win the primary, so why is she so confident about the General?

I can't stand her

Do we want this "everyone has to register to use the internet; no anonymity" thing?

Get lost, Haley

Last edited:
Niki couldn't even beat "other" in a primary and she will probably lose in her home state so my guess is that she is rooting for Kamala.
notice she appears on cnn, probably not for the first time

I say she's exhibiting ambition to be a cnn consultant/commentator

Why should there be a female President? I'm sick and tired of identity politics.

Why should there be a female President? I'm sick and tired of identity politics.
so is 80% of America

and the 20% who are not probably aren't paying the least attention, too busy watching TIK TOK

which should be banned as a threat to national security.. and IS banned by some governors and mayors (on govt phones)

Why would you call Trump supporters anti-American?
Statements such as this at CPAC
“Welcome to the end of democracy!” Posobiec declared. “We’re here to overthrow it completely. We didn’t get all the way there on January 6th, but we will endeavor to get rid of it and replace it with this right here,” he said, holding his fist in the air. “That’s right, because all glory is not to government, all glory to God.”

Steve Bannon, former White House adviser, is heard in the background exclaiming, “All right! Amen!”

so is 80% of America

and the 20% who are not probably aren't paying the least attention, too busy watching TIK TOK

which should be banned as a threat to national security.. and IS banned by some governors and mayors (on govt phones)
As far as I'm concerned, all social media can be purged from existence. :rolleyes:

Statements such as this at CPAC
“Welcome to the end of democracy!” Posobiec declared. “We’re here to overthrow it completely. We didn’t get all the way there on January 6th, but we will endeavor to get rid of it and replace it with this right here,” he said, holding his fist in the air. “That’s right, because all glory is not to government, all glory to God.”

Steve Bannon, former White House adviser, is heard in the background exclaiming, “All right! Amen!”
I'm a Trump supporter and pro-American.

As far as I'm concerned, all social media can be purged from existence. :rolleyes:
I've had the same view, never used FB or Twitter, although I'd use the latter sinc Elon took it over

But you have to have a certain kind of phone for that and I don't yet have one

Haley has no chance to win. Not even the primary. Assuming Biden wins it’ll be the first time I’ve ever wanted a Democrat POTUS to live through their entire term in office.

That sounds much better than the anti-Democracy crowd of rabid Trump supporters, at least for the future of America.
There is no future America. A name from some years ago was the North American Union fusing the United States, Canada and Mexico into the world government.

Haley has no chance to win. Not even the primary. Assuming Biden wins it’ll be the first time I’ve ever wanted a Democrat POTUS to live through their entire term in office.
I don't get this

But if you want Mr dementiaQuidProQuo to be president

you aren't too smart

Forum List

Back