Shouldn’t Kamala Harris be Indicted for Encouraging BLM riots?

They're not all murderers either but one thing for sure is, you are really stupid. Congratulations on proving it once again, damn.

LOL

Spits the idiot who doesn't know the difference between the Capitol and the capital, or between a protester and a rioter.

So sad. :sad:

LOL

Moron, reposting that meme doesn't make it any more accurate. It's still bullshit.

No buildings were burned down at the Capitol.

In fact, no buildings were burned down anywhere in the capital.
Listen buttbrain if you could read or even had any intelligence you would have read the article I posted where it said there was a fire started by your writers at the church at the Capitol in Lafayette Park. The capital is a big place, probably too big for your mind to comprehend obviously. You are proven stupid
Screenshot_20220227-184118_Facebook.jpg

LOL

Spits the idiot who doesn't know the difference between the Capitol and the capital, or between a protester and a rioter.

I said the capital butt face. Are you really this dumb? Oh yeah you are😅😅😅😅😅 the lines between a protester and a rioter are pretty thin these days. Almost as thin as the difference between you and an imbecile. Wait, there is no difference LOL
Screenshot_20230908-093428_DuckDuckGo.jpg

LOL

Then they get arrested and are bailed out by the Democrats. Unless they are protesting the Democrats then they just go to jail.
Regardless, you appear to understand that once you've cross the line, you are no longer a protester but a rioter.

Listen buttbrain if you could read or even had any intelligence you would have read the article I posted where it said there was a fire started by your writers at the church at the Capitol in Lafayette Park. The capital is a big place, probably too big for your mind to comprehend obviously. You are proven stupidView attachment 826619

LOL

You're literally getting dumber by the post. You didn't post any article that said the church was at the Capitol. You posted a mindless meme which stated that and it's as wrong now as it was every other time you posted it. Lafayette Square is not at the Capitol.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

LOL

You're literally getting dumber by the post. You didn't post any article that said the church was at the Capitol. You posted a mindless meme which stated that and it's as wrong now as it was every other time you posted it. Lafayette Square is not at the Capitol.

Are you denying that the rioters tried to burn that church down? You might be stupider than I thought which would be vegetable state butthead.
Screenshot_20220720-085314_Chrome.jpg

I said the capital butt face. Are you really this dumb? Oh yeah you are😅😅😅😅😅 the lines between a protester and a rioter are pretty thin these days. Almost as thin as the difference between you and an imbecile. Wait, there is no difference LOLView attachment 826620View attachment 826620

No, you flaming imbecile, you indicated the Capitol. You posted a meme stating buildings were burned down "at the Capitol.". When I asked you what buildings were burned down at the Capitol, you said, "St. John's church."

But ChoadBreath, St. John's church is NOT at the Capitol. And it wasn't burned down. You're proving to be among this forum's dumbest posters.

Are you denying that the rioters tried to burn that church down? You might be stupider than I thought which would be vegetable state butthead.View attachment 826640

LOL

No moron, I never denied they tried to burn that church down. What I did say is that you're a retard for thinking they did burn it down AND for thinking that church is "at the Capitol."

No, you flaming imbecile, you indicated the Capitol. You posted a meme stating buildings were burned down "at the Capitol.". When I asked you what buildings were burned down at the Capitol, you said, "St. John's church."

But ChoadBreath, St. John's church is NOT at the Capitol. And it wasn't burned down. You're proving to be among this forum's dumbest posters.
St John's Church is at the Capitol. I've already proven that. The capital is a large place two large for your imagination. Maybe you should just shut up cuz you lost this one hahaha. Actually you've lost all of them brain fart LOL🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂

If there was one standard of justice, multiple Democrats would be in court… Bernie Sanders for the GOP softball game shooting, Obama for the BLM murder of Dallas police officers, multiple Dems for the assassination attempt on Brett Kavanaugh, etc.

But we don’t have one standard of justice. Democrats now prosecute political opponents for things they (the democrats)do. How many Democrats have we seen use charged, inciteful rhetoric? The list is long. But… it’s not a crime when they do it oddly

If there was one standard of justice, multiple Democrats would be in court… Bernie Sanders for the GOP softball game shooting, Obama for the BLM murder of Dallas police officers, multiple Dems for the assassination attempt on Brett Kavanaugh, etc.

But we don’t have one standard of justice. Democrats now prosecute political opponents for things they (the democrats)do. How many Democrats have we seen use charged, inciteful rhetoric? The list is long. But… it’s not a crime when they do it oddly
I'm sure the word justice is not in Fauns vocabulary or scope of thought. He just thinks democrats should be able to run roughshod over our country and integrity.

But we don’t have one standard of justice. Democrats now prosecute political opponents for things they (the democrats)do.
WTF are you talking about? We've been investigating opponents and prosecuting all kinds of political criminals my entire lifetime. Nixon to Biden. Our history is replete with that kind of politics too.

St John's Church is at the Capitol. I've already proven that. The capital is a large place two large for your imagination. Maybe you should just shut up cuz you lost this one hahaha. Actually you've lost all of them brain fart LOL🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂View attachment 826642

LOLOLOL

No, rightard, St. John's church is no more at the Capitol than a cogent thought is in your brain. It's actually more than a mile away...

1694197106246.png

You've proven yourself to be so fucking stupid, you don't even know what the word, "AT," means. :cuckoo:

when-harry-met-sally-tissue.gif

I can't believe we're arguing about this.Faun boy has the mental capacity of a rock. No imagination, no nuance no reasoning ability.. pure stupidity LOL

LOL

And you've proven you don't know what the word, "at," means. You don't know the difference between the Capitol and the capital, and you think this is a burned down building...

ffe2796c-1707-41d6-88b2-d21681736ef5_1140x641.jpg

laughing-pointing.gif

Forum List

Back