Shouldn’t Kamala Harris be Indicted for Encouraging BLM riots?

This should be fun...

What buildings at the U.S. Capitol did Antifa and BLM burn down?

:popcorn:
You are so fucking stupid, you could have looked this up yourself. Not fun for you dumbass
This should be fun...

What buildings at the U.S. Capitol did Antifa and BLM burn down?

:popcorn:

You are so fucking stupid, you could have looked this up yourself. Not fun for you dumbass

The article you posted doesn't confirm your meme. Thanks for admitting again how full of shit you are.
thumbsup.gif

The article you posted doesn't confirm your meme. Thanks for admitting again how full of shit you are.
thumbsup.gif
How about the church at Lafayette Park you stupid ass. Take your little stick figures and stick them up your ass you would probably enjoy it! Damn you're stupid. I hope you're making plans to leave this country soon we certainly don't need you here.

How about the church at Lafayette Park you stupid ass. Take your little stick figures and stick them up your ass you would probably enjoy it! Damn you're stupid. I hope you're making plans to leave this country soon we certainly don't need you here.

That's not that Capitol, you dolt.

And it's one building, not "buildings"

And it's not at the Capitol.

And it didn't burn down.

Basically everything in that meme is a lie and you proved to be too stupid to know that.

See that? I was right -- this IS fun.

:dance:

That's not that Capitol, you dolt.

And it's one building, not "buildings"

And it's not at the Capitol.

And it didn't burn down.

Basically everything in that meme is a lie and you proved to be too stupid to know that.

See that? I was right -- this IS fun.

:dance:
How about you take those rioters and shove them up your ass you stupid communist. You attack the capital and should be jailed for it along with your rioter friends. You are the dumbest of all the asses I've met on the internet. Not fun

How about you take those rioters and shove them up your ass you stupid communist. You attack the capital and should be jailed for it along with your rioter friends. You are the dumbest of all the asses I've met on the internet. Not fun

^ ^ ^

T r I g G e R e D

triggered-gif.286190

tenor.gif

Drools the idiot who indicated BLM burned down a building they didn't burn down; at the Capitol where the building wasn't.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Says the Communist moron who doesn't even know the difference between a protester and a rioter ! The rube who doesn't even know where Washington DC is! I didn't write the article, try to keep up! What a dipshit rube LOL🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 these are your people little pig
Screenshot_20230904-061755_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220621-195927_Chrome.jpg

Says the Communist moron who doesn't even know the difference between a protester and a rioter !

LOLOL

Talk about projection. You're the one who doesn't doesn't know the difference; idiotically claiming that anyone arrested at a protest is a rioter.

The rube who doesn't even know where Washington DC is! I didn't write the article, try to keep up! What a dipshit rube LOL🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 these are your people little pigView attachment 826577View attachment 826578

LOL

ChoadBreath, you don't know the difference between the capital and the Capitol. Your meme said buildings (plural) were burned down "at the Capitol."

You then claimed that one building, St. John's church, was burned down. Unmitigated moron, St. John's church was not burned down. And it's in the capital at Lafayette Square, NOT at the Capitol.

If you could double your IQ, it would still be double digits.

LOLOL

Talk about projection. You're the one who doesn't doesn't know the difference; idiotically claiming that anyone arrested at a protest is a rioter.

Already proven that you really know nothing about it. Did you use some of your money to help bail out the rioters?
Screenshot_20220812-191850_Chrome.jpg

Already proven that you really know nothing about it. Did you use some of your money to help bail out the rioters?View attachment 826591

Nope, you literally, idiotically claimed protesters who get arrested are rioters. Even after I posted a video of peaceful protesters getting arrested. Sadly, you're just brain-dead.

So sad. :sad:

LOL

ChoadBreath, you don't know the difference between the capital and the Capitol. Your meme said buildings (plural) were burned down "at the Capitol."

You then claimed that one building, St. John's church, was burned down. Unmitigated moron, St. John's church was not burned down. And it's in the capital at Lafayette Square, NOT at the Capitol.

If you could double your IQ, it would still be double digits.

Close enough fool. Better check your IQ it seems rather low🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 looks like you're wrong again.
LOL

Nope, you literally, idiotically claimed protesters who get arrested are rioters. Even after I posted a video of peaceful protesters getting arrested. Sadly, you're just brain-dead.
Protesters who are rioting sometimes get arrested. Sometimes they murdered people. Sometimes they looted and burned buildings. A lot of times they hurt innocent people and injured police. We are talking about the people that were arrested while protesting. Not good people. You have proven to be much too stupid to be able to tell one thing is not like the other. What a dumbass🙃😃😃🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20220619-064810_Chrome.jpg

Protesters who are rioting sometimes get arrested. Sometimes they murdered people. Sometimes they looted and burned buildings. A lot of times they hurt innocent people and injured police. We are talking about the people that were arrested while protesting. Not good people. You have proven to be much too stupid to be able to tell one thing is not like the other. What a dumbass🙃😃😃🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣View attachment 826597
Keep Kamala around.....she is helping the republican party so much

Close enough fool. Better check your IQ it seems rather low🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 looks like you're wrong again.

LOL

Dumbfuck, not close enough. The Capitol is in the capital. It's not the capital. I can't believe how retarded you are.

Just kidding, I totally believe it.

Protesters who are rioting sometimes get arrested. Sometimes they murdered people. Sometimes they looted and burned buildings. A lot of times they hurt innocent people and injured police. We are talking about the people that were arrested while protesting. Not good people. You have proven to be much too stupid to be able to tell one thing is not like the other. What a dumbass🙃😃😃🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣View attachment 826597

Despite your drooling, not all people arrested at protests are rioters.

face-palm-gif.278959

LOL

Dumbfuck, not close enough. The Capitol is in the capital. It's not the capital. I can't believe how retarded you are.

Just kidding, I totally believe it.

Even if it mattered whether it was a building or a place. God damn you are stupid
Screenshot_20230908-093428_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Screenshot_20220608-172833_Chrome.jpg

Forum List

Back