Haley says America will have a female president: either HER or Kamala

:rolleyes:

(first time I've put an emoji BEFORE comments)

She is way too anti-Trump to win the primary, so why is she so confident about the General?

I can't stand her

Do we want this "everyone has to register to use the internet; no anonymity" thing?

Get lost, Haley

Sites like this one actually make the no anonymity thing attractive.

There is no future America. A name from some years ago was the North American Union fusing the United States, Canada and Mexico into the world government.
See? There you go. This is why Americans will not vote Trump into office. Trumpers are simply Anti-American, against the very constitution that created it. Sad, how you became this way.:(

See? There you go. This is why Americans will not vote Trump into office. Trumpers are simply Anti-American, against the very constitution that created it. Sad, how you became this way.:(
This has nothing to do with Trump. Trump has pushed America first which I agree with. Plenty of literature on political science or whatever over the decades from bookstores to read. Even if they hid it a little. You do not want to believe it and it was slow, and yet here we are. I find it more interesting in predicting where we are going than all of the guff going on today that is causing it as it is simple to stop it. Humans though are not simple in these things. We have alliances. We have alliances within alliances. We do not have enough wealth to give comfort for all currently. No matter how much is spent. We will make more people impoverished.

She is way too anti-Trump to win the primary, so why is she so confident about the General?

I can't stand her

Do we want this "everyone has to register to use the internet; no anonymity" thing?

Get lost, Haley
"Alex, I'll take c) none of the above"

This has nothing to do with Trump. Trump has pushed America first which I agree with. Plenty of literature on political science or whatever over the decades from bookstores to read. Even if they hid it a little. You do not want to believe it and it was slow, and yet here we are. I find it more interesting in predicting where we are going than all of the guff going on today that is causing it as it is simple to stop it. Humans though are not simple in these things. We have alliances. We have alliances within alliances. We do not have enough wealth to give comfort for all currently. No matter how much is spent. We will make more people impoverished.
You should be more careful of who you get in bed with, politically, as many of them from the top down are the enemies of this country. The majority, simply do not want the country ended.

Why should there be a female President? I'm sick and tired of identity politics.
There has to be a female President in the near future in order to pacify young women who don't recognize any other criteria.

You should be more careful of who you get in bed with, politically, as many of them from the top down are the enemies of this country. The majority, simply do not want the country ended.
Perhaps some of it is rolling the dice. There are some like me who believe this. Some who may do not care. There are very little people in numbers rising up to this now. Americans do not realize it is they that need to be taken down a few pegs for this to work. So more and more of us get government checks and medical care. Endless illegals coming into the nation and even a quarter century ago many private and public forms and/or signs were in two languages. English and Spanish. So, what is privilege? What is not privilege? Two continents and Islands were conquered from Europeans. Different views on how to govern as we saw then and the results now. The United States became the king economy of the hemisphere. And now people are called Colonizers from Colonizers of other nations. Just one of the propaganda agendas taught to the young.

If you are trying to make sense, try harder.

I guess if we can have a senile old man as President we could also have a woman President.

I guess if we can have a senile old man as President we could also have a woman President.
are u saying they are comparable somehow?

that would be saying that Kristi Noem or Marsha Blackburn

are about the same as ChinaFirst joe or kamal head

These left wing assholes wouldn't post some of the stupid shit they do if a real name was associated with them
actually, they probably would

if they knew even 1% of the population would buy it

Hey look, guys! We get 1% more of the vote!

check this out

The entire Biden Crime Family is guilty of corruption, bribery, money laundering, influence peddling, and on and on.

However, Democrats are not currently subject to penalties for breaking US law

She is way too anti-Trump to win the primary, so why is she so confident about the General?new

I can't stand her

Get lost, Haley
If that is true god help us.

Of course Potatohead established a new record of being the Worst President Ever and that will always be a hard record to beat.

I don’t want any of them to be POTUS. If Biden wins I want him to stay alive so Harris doesn’t end up as POTUS.
he is not going to win

he may be installed like he was last time, but it will be against the will of The People (again)

Forum List

Back