Haley says America will have a female president: either HER or Kamala

Trump and Navalny have something in common. Both were persecuted by a corrupt government.
yeh, I know

The dims accuse others of what they are doing. It is THEY who are in favor of other countries, even Russia, over our own

If we're going to have a female President why does she have to be either a sambo or a kutcha butcha?

meh.....Nikki is the new Liz Cheney

1708724793139.png

:rolleyes:

(first time I've put an emoji BEFORE comments)

She is way too anti-Trump to win the primary, so why is she so confident about the General?

I can't stand her

Do we want this "everyone has to register to use the internet; no anonymity" thing?

Get lost, Haley
Haley stands for NOTHING.
She just wants to be king.
Sure better her than Trump but wtf does she stand for? Nothing

She is way too anti-Trump to win the primary, so why is she so confident about the General?

I can't stand her

Do we want this "everyone has to register to use the internet; no anonymity" thing?

Get lost, Haley
sheeeesh---seems to me that Nikki caught it----specifically--Trump's
disorder-----HOOF IN MOUTH DISEASE. I like Nikki----but ~~~~~

Eliminating him from the ballot in Colorado and Maine is contrary to a democratic process. The voters should be able to decide.
If if it proven he is a multiple felon, especially with some of the charges, it may get revisited, and he might get eliminated from a lot of if not all states. Nobody but weak on crime criminals with voting rights back or those that care nothing about the country over politics will vote to put a convicted thief or one that criminally tried to overthrow a national election in office.
You couldn't even run for Governor of our state, if you have not had your rights restored. Felons are adjudicated enemies of the state, unfit for public office.

If if it proven he is a multiple felon, especially with some of the charges, it may get revisited, and he might get eliminated from a lot of if not all states. Nobody but weak on crime criminals with voting rights back or those that care nothing about the country over politics will vote to put a convicted thief or one that criminally tried to overthrow a national election in office.
You couldn't even run for Governor of our state, if you have not had your rights restored. Felons are adjudicated enemies of the state, unfit for public office.
These indictments are just politically motivated.

Most Republicans don't like her. Independents have JFK Jr., and Democrats won't vote for her.

Saw an article wondering if her backers know something about Trump that makes them think he won't be able to run in the election.

Or, they could just be rich never-Trumpers flailing away uselessly against the coming Trump train. This is my theory.

The last one.

I can't stand her

Get lost, Haley
Relax. This isn't happening.

Forum List

Back