Kamala Harris: We have to confiscate guns because our babies are being slaughtered

Well I mean, if it's for the babies, RIGHT! What could be more compelling than saving babies.

Now juxtapose that position with this one.

I guess Harris fails to see the irony, it appears she really doesn't care that babies are dying, she just seems to care how they die. Guns killing babies bad, abortion killing babies coming down the birth canal, good.

Your thoughts?

What an imbecile she is. You can't outlaw, confiscate or control the evil in people. The gun is the tool. The person using it is the weapon. As long as you have evil people out there you will have murder.

Democrats support ABORTION. Abortion is the slaughtering of babies in their loving mothers wombs.
And the worse part is this:
The average likelihood that a woman had 1 prior abortion was 25.78%. chance of having a second abortion.
The average likelihood that a woman had 2 prior abortions was 11.03%. chance of having a third abortion.
The average likelihood that a woman had 3+ prior abortions was 7.4%. chance of having additional abortions.

So I can understand the first abortion. A mistake. But certainly not worth have unsafe sex again.
YET Women should not only KNOW better but be responsible enough. Yet they truly aren't. I'd suggest that
a woman should identify the man and if he had been responsible for the first pregnancy resulting in abortion and
then did it again? Cut his nuts!
I propose one step further. Upon the second abortion, the woman and man are sterilized.

I think anybody who applies for public assistance should be sterilized before they get one red cent.

That's a bit harsh, everyone should be allowed one mistake. Harris on the other had didn't make a mistake, she's a calculating b***h.

We can agree to disagree. What we have now are people who are on welfare having more children; children working Americans cannot afford. When working people meet their limit on children according to their income, what do they do? They have themselves fixed.

I don't think it's harsh to require welfare people to do the exact same thing working people do on their own. Our social systems encourage poor people to procreate. The more kids you have, the more welfare, SNAP's allowance, the larger the HUD home in the suburbs. And if we can be totally honest here, the apple usually doesn't fall far from the tree, so in essence, we are creating more poor people in the end funded by taxpayers.

Now if our true goal was to end poverty, wouldn't it make more sense to fund middle-class and upper-middle-class people to have more children than the poor? Currently, we are doing the exact opposite, and there is no possible way to solve poverty this way.

I'm aware, first this line is off topic, and second, what did you not understand about ONE mistake.

In the past people have called me Hitleresque for that stance. I thought you meant it's harsh to suggest that we have people fixed period. Maybe you actually meant you are okay with it after one pregnancy.

Well I mean, if it's for the babies, RIGHT! What could be more compelling than saving babies.

I guess Harris fails to see the irony, it appears she really doesn't care that babies are dying, she just seems to care how they die. Guns killing babies bad, abortion killing babies coming down the birth canal, good.

Your thoughts?

1597665940864.jpeg

Your thoughts?

The second a woman becomes pregnant, is the embryo no longer hers in any literal sense? I mean she has to take that baby to term no matter what? Her body legally belongs to the state until the baby is born or dies on its own? Is that the free society republicans envision?

ROFLMFAO

Harris favors late term abortion of viable babies and has gone as far as supporting post birth abortions, which itself is an oxymoron. If you think she's right, you're one sick puppy.

We can discuss late term abortions, but first answer my question. When a woman immediately becomes pregnant, is she obligated at that point to carry the baby to term?

I guess that would depend if you buy into the words contained in the DOI, that everyone is entitled to LIFE, LIBERTY and the PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS. Then there are the due process arguments contained in the Constitution itself. Personally I have no problems with first trimester abortions, beyond that, not so much.

When women have late term abortions, what do you think the reason why is?

I don't care what the reason is, if they carry the pregnancy that far, they should carry it to term. If they decide they can't support the kid, adoption is always available. There are 10s of thousands of good people who want to adopt.

Democrats support ABORTION. Abortion is the slaughtering of babies in their loving mothers wombs.
The average likelihood that a woman had 1 prior abortion was 25.78%. chance of having a second abortion.
The average likelihood that a woman had 2 prior abortions was 11.03%. chance of having a third abortion.
The average likelihood that a woman had 3+ prior abortions was 7.4%. chance of having additional abortions.

So I can understand the first abortion. A mistake. But certainly not worth have unsafe sex again.
YET Women should not only KNOW better but be responsible enough. Yet they truly aren't. I'd suggest that
a woman should identify the man and if he had been responsible for the first pregnancy resulting in abortion and
I propose one step further. Upon the second abortion, the woman and man are sterilized.

I think anybody who applies for public assistance should be sterilized before they get one red cent.

That's a bit harsh, everyone should be allowed one mistake. Harris on the other had didn't make a mistake, she's a calculating b***h.

We can agree to disagree. What we have now are people who are on welfare having more children; children working Americans cannot afford. When working people meet their limit on children according to their income, what do they do? They have themselves fixed.

I don't think it's harsh to require welfare people to do the exact same thing working people do on their own. Our social systems encourage poor people to procreate. The more kids you have, the more welfare, SNAP's allowance, the larger the HUD home in the suburbs. And if we can be totally honest here, the apple usually doesn't fall far from the tree, so in essence, we are creating more poor people in the end funded by taxpayers.

Now if our true goal was to end poverty, wouldn't it make more sense to fund middle-class and upper-middle-class people to have more children than the poor? Currently, we are doing the exact opposite, and there is no possible way to solve poverty this way.

I'm aware, first this line is off topic, and second, what did you not understand about ONE mistake.

In the past people have called me Hitleresque for that stance. I thought you meant it's harsh to suggest that we have people fixed period. Maybe you actually meant you are okay with it after one pregnancy.

Yep, one can be a mistake, two is irresponsible. I would have no problem taking the second child and putting it up for adoption. No reason to make a child pay for the actions of an irresponsible mother. And no, I don't give a shit what race the parents are.

Your thoughts?

View attachment 376071

Typical of the false choices the commies offer.

Yep, one can be a mistake, two is irresponsible. I would have no problem taking the second child and putting it up for adoption. No reason to make a child pay for the actions of an irresponsible mother. And no, I don't give a shit what race the parents are.

And that's what they do, they have kids to get more government goodies. Then the kids grow up in a life of poverty and government dependence and the cycle never stops.

Biden and Harris have both made it clear that they don't give a damn about the Second Amendment and going to disarm all law-abiding citizens. For over two hundred years, this nation has prided itself on the peaceful turnover of political power come election times. Should Biden and Harris win, we will be losing our freedoms and thus the peaceful transition of power should end. It boils down to freedom or authoritarianism via Marxism.

And that's what they do, they have kids to get more government goodies. Then the kids grow up in a life of poverty and government dependence and the cycle never stops.

Yep, that was Johnson's plan to buy votes.

While euthanasia is legal in nine states, involuntary euthanasia isn't legal anywhere in the US.
You're cutting too much hair with that claim. An ancient, inviolable legal principle holds that alleged permission of the victim is not a defense to the crimes of MURDER and MAYHEM. The legal concept of human "permission" does not extend to such acts under any circumstances, nor is a claimed permission or evidence of the permission of the victim a mitigating factor to be considered at sentencing for a crime of MURDER or MAYHEM.

Your thoughts?

The reds establishment masters want you disarmed ,on one knee, or dead

Peaceful protesters standing against fascism an waycistss!

Your thoughts?

The reds establishment masters want you disarmed ,on one knee, or dead

Peaceful protesters standing against fascism an waycistss!

That bitch needs a federal gun charge and interference with interstate commerce. Let the governor try to pardon that.

That bitch needs a federal gun charge and interference with interstate commerce. Let the governor try to pardon that.
That just sets a precedent for that same old shit for the rest of us. She'd still get off, and us plebes still have to for in prison years and years on a mental health allegation.

I know this might sound harsh, but they should require Senators to look at autopsies of folks killed by gun violence before they vote on gun-related legislation

go Kamala. tell 'em soul sister!

KAMALA! KAMALA! KAMALA! KAMALA!

That just sets a precedent for that same old shit for the rest of us. She'd still get off, and us plebes still have to for in prison years and years on a mental health allegation.

Do you plan to brandish a firearm while blocking a highway? If not, you have no worries.

I know this might sound harsh, but they should require Senators to look at autopsies of folks killed by gun violence before they vote on gun-related legislation

go Kamala. tell 'em soul sister!

KAMALA! KAMALA! KAMALA! KAMALA!

Only if it's yours.

Forum List

Back