Kamala Harris: We have to confiscate guns because our babies are being slaughtered

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2012
Near Magnolia, TX
Well I mean, if it's for the babies, RIGHT! What could be more compelling than saving babies.

Now juxtapose that position with this one.

I guess Harris fails to see the irony, it appears she really doesn't care that babies are dying, she just seems to care how they die. Guns killing babies bad, abortion killing babies coming down the birth canal, good.

Your thoughts?

Good luck her trying to change the constitutions 2nd amendment.

No way will they even attempt it, they'll try to do it through the regulatory state. I guess these idiots don't understand you can't buy back something you've never owned in the first place.

guess Harris fails to see the irony, it appears she really doesn't care that babies are dying, she just seems to care how they die. Guns killing babies bad, abortion killing babies coming down the birth canal, good.

Your thoughts?
The Democrat platform is strongly in favor of
  1. gun control and mental health;
  2. birth control and abortion; and
  3. population control and mass murder.
There is an inordinate degree of promoting and compelling sex traffic to everything Democrats do.

People are "nuts" or committed to the "nuthouse" as if that doesn't have strong sexual connotations in and of itself, especially when individuals deemed "queer" or "LGBT" have historically been committed to state insane asylums (which still exist and are still in operation for all the same reasons).

"Nuts" is slang for "crazy" or "schizophrenic" but of course it refers to a man's testicles — like some lady is "nuts" and she's off her birth control pills and needs to be committed, (to a psychiatric ward or a mental hospital,) because some rapist dude doesn't want to get her pregnant and owe child support.

Furthermore, we have too many police-fire-medical emergency services for "mental health crisis" and there is way too much traffic with sirens and flashing lights.

guess Harris fails to see the irony, it appears she really doesn't care that babies are dying, she just seems to care how they die. Guns killing babies bad, abortion killing babies coming down the birth canal, good.

Your thoughts?
The Democrat platform is strongly in favor of
  1. gun control and mental health;
  2. birth control and abortion; and
  3. population control and mass murder.
There is an inordinate degree of promoting and compelling sex traffic to everything Democrats do.

People are "nuts" or committed to the "nuthouse" as if that doesn't have strong sexual connotations in and of itself, especially when individuals deemed "queer" or "LGBT" have historically been committed to state insane asylums (which still exist and are still in operation for all the same reasons).

"Nuts" is slang for "crazy" or "schizophrenic" but of course it refers to a man's testicles — like some lady is "nuts" and she's off her birth control pills and needs to be committed, (to a psychiatric ward or a mental hospital,) because some rapist dude doesn't want to get her pregnant and owe child support.

Furthermore, we have too many police-fire-medical emergency services for "mental health crisis" and there is way too much traffic with sirens and flashing lights.

WTF! Do you have something on topic?

Kamala Harris: We have to confiscate guns because our babies are being slaughtered

That may be what she said, but what she meant was:

"We have to confiscate guns because armed people won't get on our cattle cars."

Yep, like Tucker said, most people who own ARs won't be voting for them, so they must be punished.

Well I mean, if it's for the babies, RIGHT! What could be more compelling than saving babies.

I guess Harris fails to see the irony, it appears she really doesn't care that babies are dying, she just seems to care how they die. Guns killing babies bad, abortion killing babies coming down the birth canal, good.

Your thoughts?

One.. she was talking about bay back programs and she never said 'mandatory buy back' and lastly the pledge she made was about gun control measures, not confiscation.

Your thoughts?

One.. she was talking about bay back programs and she never said 'mandatory buy back' and lastly the pledge she made was about gun control measures, not confiscation.

Yeah, that sounds like criminals will be lining up around the block to sell their illegal weapons to the government.

Your thoughts?

I guess you haven't been paying attention and didn't watch the video. Get back to me when you have.

I hope the Joe and Kamila campaign continue to beat the "gun control" gong ... that has always been a losing position for Democrats.

Your thoughts?

The second a woman becomes pregnant, is the embryo no longer hers in any literal sense? I mean she has to take that baby to term no matter what? Her body legally belongs to the state until the baby is born or dies on its own? Is that the free society republicans envision?

Forum List

Back