After President Trump’s Younger Brother Dies, Leftists on Twitter Start Trending “Wrong Trump”

After 160 hundred thousand deaths from COVID-19 and Trump's response was, "it is what it is"...But we should all morn one guy because he was the president's brother.....
Trump is responsible for Covid? Is this the low iq hour?
Where does it state in my statement that Trump is responsible for the deaths or responsible for Covid-19? Please point it out...

After 160 hundred thousand deaths from COVID-19 and Trump's response was, "it is what it is"...But we should all morn one guy because he was the president's brother.....
Where does it state in my statement that Trump is responsible for the deaths or responsible for Covid-19? Please point it out...
So it is low iq hour.. your the king of low iq

You don't have to mourn him. Nobody said you did.

But it costs 0 dollars to not be a dick.
Please rend yer clothing and rip out yer hair to show yer sorrow like the ancients did. Trump can't he is short on hair and the suits are expensive. Those that wish it was him do so because they don't like him.

Last edited:
So it is low iq hour.. your the king of low iq
Your inability to prove your statement is weak. Trump's inability to show empathy shows up daily and he doesn't care about anyone but himself. He is probably morning the loss of one of his business managers.

Last edited:

Please rend yer clothing and rip out yer hair to show yer sorrow like the ancients did.
It sucks when someone loses a beloved family member. Politics is irrelevant.

But I forgot everything has to be about your emotional reaction to it.

Please rend yer clothing and rip out yer hair to show yer sorrow like the ancients did.

I can't come to your emotional rescue you will have to deal with it a well as possible and ask Trump to show yous how to do it. Just pick up da phone and Twitter it. Trump never gave me any comfort when my sister died yet I didn't expect him to. I am sure that Trump was well aware of his brothers failing health and was prepared for the eventuality that followed.

I can't come to your emotional rescue you will have to deal with it a well as possible and ask Trump to show yous how to do it. Just pick up da phone and Twitter it. Trump never gave me any comfort when my sister died yet I didn't expect him to. I am sure that Trump was well aware of his brothers failing health and was prepared for the eventuality that followed.
Again...no one is expecting you to mourn the man. Really. You can stop insisting they are.

Again...no one is expecting you to mourn the man. Really. You can stop insisting they are.
It's you I am concerned about you are taking it way too hard. Death is a natural occurrence when you are old.

It's you I am concerned about you are taking it way too hard. Death is a natural occurrence when you are old.
You are in this thread for only one reason, to attack Trump supporters and make excuses for liberals. Go away Troll. Or better yet QUOTE ANYONE in this thread that said anyone else should Mourn Trump's brother.

Oh, look...you missed yet another opportunity to not be a dick.

Emotional little thing, aren't you? Even the quote in your signature is all teen-angsty.

Forum List

Back