Kamala Harris: We have to confiscate guns because our babies are being slaughtered

Well I mean, if it's for the babies, RIGHT! What could be more compelling than saving babies.

Now juxtapose that position with this one.

I guess Harris fails to see the irony, it appears she really doesn't care that babies are dying, she just seems to care how they die. Guns killing babies bad, abortion killing babies coming down the birth canal, good.

Your thoughts?

FACTS are that there are 27,879 TIMES as many babies aborted in one year as there are kids 0-11 killed by guns.
how many kids age 0-11 killed by guns?
Age 0-11 since 2013 total 189 deaths or average per year of 31 kids age 0-11
How many babies have NOT been born due to abortions so far in 2020?
539,482 babies have been aborted up to 8/16/20 or 2,366 every day.... Projected total for 2020 - 864,239 babies aborted.
View attachment 375664

Great post, but I think you may have killed my thread. LOL How can anyone argue with those numbers? It just proves the hypocritical stances the dems are taking.

Projected fear of nothing right now Kamala is in no position to do anything.

Maybe you should try watching the OP video. She said it plain as day. If Congress doesn't write laws against guns to meet her standards in the first 100 days, she is going to write them by executive order.

That video might have been taken when she was unsuccessfully running for the nomination, but her intent is still the same. She could get Creepy Joe to write such EO's for her.

Democrats support ABORTION. Abortion is the slaughtering of babies in their loving mothers wombs.
And the worse part is this:
The average likelihood that a woman had 1 prior abortion was 25.78%. chance of having a second abortion.
The average likelihood that a woman had 2 prior abortions was 11.03%. chance of having a third abortion.
The average likelihood that a woman had 3+ prior abortions was 7.4%. chance of having additional abortions.

So I can understand the first abortion. A mistake. But certainly not worth have unsafe sex again.
YET Women should not only KNOW better but be responsible enough. Yet they truly aren't. I'd suggest that
a woman should identify the man and if he had been responsible for the first pregnancy resulting in abortion and
then did it again? Cut his nuts!

Democrats support ABORTION. Abortion is the slaughtering of babies in their loving mothers wombs.
The average likelihood that a woman had 1 prior abortion was 25.78%. chance of having a second abortion.
The average likelihood that a woman had 2 prior abortions was 11.03%. chance of having a third abortion.
The average likelihood that a woman had 3+ prior abortions was 7.4%. chance of having additional abortions.

So I can understand the first abortion. A mistake. But certainly not worth have unsafe sex again.
YET Women should not only KNOW better but be responsible enough. Yet they truly aren't. I'd suggest that
a woman should identify the man and if he had been responsible for the first pregnancy resulting in abortion and
I propose one step further. Upon the second abortion, the woman and man are sterilized.

Apparently guns are running around the streets killing babies. We MUST put a stop to this!!!

1597607833685.png

Well I mean, if it's for the babies, RIGHT! What could be more compelling than saving babies.

I guess Harris fails to see the irony, it appears she really doesn't care that babies are dying, she just seems to care how they die. Guns killing babies bad, abortion killing babies coming down the birth canal, good.

Your thoughts?

Bitch will never take my guns away. Never.

Now if you are a supporter of Black Lives Matter, you must be aware of this:

Although black Americans comprise 13.4% of the U.S. population, they accounted for 36.0% of the abortions in 2015, which was almost identical to the percentage of abortions (36.9%) that year among white Americans, who make up 76.6% of the population.
As the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) documented in its Abortion Surveillance report for 2015 – released on Nov. 23, 2018 – there were 124,893 white abortions and 121,829 black abortions that year, a difference of 3,064 babies killed. (See Table 12.)

YET BLM is silent about this while getting all agitated, starting riots regarding the VERY VERY few deaths of blacks at the hands of cops!
BLM supporters have no problem with ignoring the FACTS that blacks kill more blacks than whites killing blacks. FACTS:
Black journalist: Race riots are based on a lie that white cops kill black men all the time
In fact, a 2019 nationwide study conducted by Michigan State University and the University of Maryland concludes: “We find no evidence of anti-Black or anti-Hispanic disparities across shootings. White officers are not more likely to shoot minority civilians than non-White officers.”

BUT the recent BLM sponsored riots are a product of a few people that hate America and many truly sympathetic BUT grossly UNINFORMED people!
These uninformed people depend on the BIASED MSM that forms the totally inaccurate and biased representations of abortions, black lives and law enforcement. If more people not just blacks watched and took to heart what Chris Rock suggests...

How not to get your ass kicked by the police!

First shown 01/10/2006...

Your thoughts?

Your thoughts?

They will not take your gun, but they will ban bullets. That is the plan.

Your thoughts?

Your thoughts?

I hope they try. Dims will lose voters for a generation of more.

Your thoughts?

Your thoughts?

I hope they try. Dims will lose voters for a generation of more.

your foetoe is so cute

I propose one step further. Upon the second abortion, the woman and man are sterilized.

I think anybody who applies for public assistance should be sterilized before they get one red cent.

I think anybody who applies for public assistance should be sterilized before they get one red cent.
are not pennies copper colored? but yes in agreement.

Your thoughts?

Your thoughts?

You can bet they'll try to do both.

That's a bit harsh, everyone should be allowed one mistake. Harris on the other had didn't make a mistake, she's a calculating b***h.

That's a bit harsh, everyone should be allowed one mistake. Harris on the other had didn't make a mistake, she's a calculating b***h.

We can agree to disagree. What we have now are people who are on welfare having more children; children working Americans cannot afford. When working people meet their limit on children according to their income, what do they do? They have themselves fixed.

I don't think it's harsh to require welfare people to do the exact same thing working people do on their own. Our social systems encourage poor people to procreate. The more kids you have, the more welfare, SNAP's allowance, the larger the HUD home in the suburbs. And if we can be totally honest here, the apple usually doesn't fall far from the tree, so in essence, we are creating more poor people in the end funded by taxpayers.

Now if our true goal was to end poverty, wouldn't it make more sense to fund middle-class and upper-middle-class people to have more children than the poor? Currently, we are doing the exact opposite, and there is no possible way to solve poverty this way.

We can agree to disagree. What we have now are people who are on welfare having more children; children working Americans cannot afford. When working people meet their limit on children according to their income, what do they do? They have themselves fixed.

I don't think it's harsh to require welfare people to do the exact same thing working people do on their own. Our social systems encourage poor people to procreate. The more kids you have, the more welfare, SNAP's allowance, the larger the HUD home in the suburbs. And if we can be totally honest here, the apple usually doesn't fall far from the tree, so in essence, we are creating more poor people in the end funded by taxpayers.

Now if our true goal was to end poverty, wouldn't it make more sense to fund middle-class and upper-middle-class people to have more children than the poor? Currently, we are doing the exact opposite, and there is no possible way to solve poverty this way.

I'm aware, first this line is off topic, and second, what did you not understand about ONE mistake.

Your thoughts?

The second a woman becomes pregnant, is the embryo no longer hers in any literal sense? I mean she has to take that baby to term no matter what? Her body legally belongs to the state until the baby is born or dies on its own? Is that the free society republicans envision?

ROFLMFAO

Harris favors late term abortion of viable babies and has gone as far as supporting post birth abortions, which itself is an oxymoron. If you think she's right, you're one sick puppy.

We can discuss late term abortions, but first answer my question. When a woman immediately becomes pregnant, is she obligated at that point to carry the baby to term?

I guess that would depend if you buy into the words contained in the DOI, that everyone is entitled to LIFE, LIBERTY and the PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS. Then there are the due process arguments contained in the Constitution itself. Personally I have no problems with first trimester abortions, beyond that, not so much.

When women have late term abortions, what do you think the reason why is?

Forum List

Back