Breaking! Kamala Harris says she ‘may have to take over’ as President

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Prediction: One way or another she will be acting president before the 2024 election. They must be negotiating with Biden for him to leave office due to all his criminality about to be revealed if they move to impeach. Nevertheless Kamala is not even a natural born Citizen and eligible for Article 2 Section 1.

Prediction: One way or another she will be acting president before the 2024 election. They must be negotiating with Biden for him to leave office due to all his criminality about to be revealed if they move to impeach. Nevertheless Kamala is not even a natural born Citizen and eligible for Article 2 Section 1.

will the Obamas let her?

This is a rare occasion where HeelsUp Harris is actually correct.

And in fairness, she qualified the hell out of her reply to the hypothetical question. But it is true that her main job responsibility is the need to take over as President in the event that Spudz McAlzheimers is unable to complete his term of office.

Maybe this is a curve ball by the DNC. Biden is probably the only democrat that could lose to Trump

You're a moron. Kamala Harris is a natural born citizen from birth.

That claim is ignorant. It is actually possible that Potato could defeat Trump.

There is no other Democrap prospective nominee who could.

And Potato’s chances are actually pretty slender.
I don’t think the DNC is thrilled with Biden as their nominee. Sooner or later, somehow they’ll get rid of Biden. I think it’s between Harris or Newsom

She was born here.

lol I actually hope she does. That would be great. Democrats would never win another election after a few months of her running the White House. It would be the end their Party. She could make AOC her VP. :laughing0301:

Go Kamala!

Doesn't matter! She's not an Article 2 Section 1 natural born Citizen. She's a 14th Amendment anchor baby born to two foreign national parents.
That doesn’t matter. A natural born citizen is one who is born on American soil. If she were ineligible for the presidency, she never would have been picked as VP.

I don’t think the DNC is thrilled with Biden as their nominee. Sooner or later, somehow they’ll get rid of Biden. I think it’s between Harris or Newsom
Logic suggests that the DNC BRAIN(less) TRUST ought to be less than thrilled with Potato. But their problem is that they obviously have no bench.

Cackling HeelsUp Harris is basically a non starter. We’ve all seen her (try to) talk too often.

And people are fleeing California largely because of moronic liberal “policies” of prog-bots like Newscum.

Whoever might be their dark horse or their white knight isn’t especially clear.

Forum List

Back