Kamala Harris to Wall Street Journal: "I am Ready to Serve as President, there’s no question about that"

That's always been the Catch 22. If Joe suddenly died.........................................yikes!

Thing is, we are now just several months away from the election, so if we were fortunate enough that Joe died or was assassinated, she would likely only have a very very short window to do some damage, and then she'd likely lose. So bring the bitch on!!!!

As she did to so many black folks when she was a former District Attorney, she's gonna put yall back in chains.

Apparently she didn't because blacks elected her twice to the state AG's office and blacks voted for her to be a U.S. senator.

Talking about chains, we do know what AG Stephen Miller will do.

That's always been the Catch 22. If Joe suddenly died.........................................yikes!

Thing is, we are now just several months away from the election, so if we were fortunate enough that Joe died or was assassinated, she would likely only have a very very short window to do some damage, and then she'd likely lose. So bring the bitch on!!!!
She would defeat trump.

As any VP should be

Nothing earth shattering there

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Shes well prepared to be president. She is certainly a better choice than what Republicans have to offer.
She would do a better job. Biden may even step aside and let her take a more active role in order to groom her for the next step.

God help us all! Nevertheless this commenter nails it.

(Kamala Harris is a naturalized citizen via the 14th amendment who is not eligible for either top office of the United States.

A Natural born citizen does NOT owe their citizenship to congressional legislation like the 14th amendment as Anchor Baby Kamala Harris does.

Anchor babies with foreign parents and competing citizenships at birth DO NOT meet the strict requirement of "Natural Born Citizens", this is a designation ONLY given for the President and VP of the United States, it is therefore something more than just simple citizenship.

Law of Nations, 1758 law book defines "natural born citizen"

"§ 212 - Citizens and Natives. The citizens are the members of the civil society; bound to this society by certain duties, and subject to its authority, they equally participate in its advantages. The natives, or natural-born citizens, are those born in the country, of parents who are citizens. As the society cannot exist and perpetuate itself otherwise than by the children of the citizens, those children naturally follow the condition of their fathers, and succeed to all their rights")

She should have said "I'm the bitch that runs the bitch already" and tossed Joe down the political staircase.

She is qualified.

Wrong Hossfly. The 14th amendment is for statutory citizens. A natural born Citizen born to two US Citizen parents don't need federal statutes to make them a Citizen.

Never forget she is a paid- up Mother Wepper Fuck Bag -- 2011 Young Global Leader from memory .
A Deep State and WEF floating Turd .

Best description I've heard of her so far. :laughing0301:

I do not like Harris's actions from when she was prosecutor but I'll never understand this line of reasoning.

Is it some kind of icky thing for you to understand that women also have sex?
I assume, like me, disdain people that have sex to further their political career

A couple months of Harris in the Oval Office would put the last nail in the coffin of the Democrat Party forever.

1707784821051.jpeg

God help us all! Nevertheless this commenter nails it.

(Kamala Harris is a naturalized citizen via the 14th amendment who is not eligible for either top office of the United States.

A Natural born citizen does NOT owe their citizenship to congressional legislation like the 14th amendment as Anchor Baby Kamala Harris does.

Anchor babies with foreign parents and competing citizenships at birth DO NOT meet the strict requirement of "Natural Born Citizens", this is a designation ONLY given for the President and VP of the United States, it is therefore something more than just simple citizenship.

Law of Nations, 1758 law book defines "natural born citizen"

"§ 212 - Citizens and Natives. The citizens are the members of the civil society; bound to this society by certain duties, and subject to its authority, they equally participate in its advantages. The natives, or natural-born citizens, are those born in the country, of parents who are citizens. As the society cannot exist and perpetuate itself otherwise than by the children of the citizens, those children naturally follow the condition of their fathers, and succeed to all their rights")

There is no God and you know it

Forum List

Back