Breaking! Kamala Harris says she ‘may have to take over’ as President

He contested an election with massive voter irregularities.

He did do that but he also tried to steal the election when he contesting it failed him. Trying to get Congress to count fake Trump electors instead of legit Biden electors, from so many states it would flip the election, is NOT contesting an election. It's trying to steal it.

It is America and you'll find out the hard way in short order.
Got the "mail-in" ballot printing presses ready to go? Otherwise Biden is sinking fast.

1694205378736.png

Doesn't matter! She's not an Article 2 Section 1 natural born Citizen. She's a 14th Amendment anchor baby born to two foreign national parents.
Like Trump's pappy? For some reason, Donald thinks his dad was born in Germany, but he wasn't. His grandfather was though.

And not to mention Donald's kids from his first and third marriages.

O.K.,I give up. I know when I'm licked. I never was half as smart as any Democrat.

But...... We'll see what happens when that imbecile is removed and the Hyena takes over.

Yes, the 25th and its history. . . interesting. . . :eusa_think:

"After President Donald Trump dismissed FBI director James Comey in May 2017, acting FBI director Andrew McCabe claimed that Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein held high-level discussions within the Justice Department about approaching Vice President Mike Pence and the Cabinet about possibly invoking Section 4.[59] Miles Taylor, who anonymously authored "I Am Part of the Resistance Inside the Trump Administration" and A Warning, also wrote that he and other aides considered approaching Pence to invoke the Twenty-fifth Amendment.[60]. . . . ."

Prediction: One way or another she will be acting president before the 2024 election. They must be negotiating with Biden for him to leave office due to all his criminality about to be revealed if they move to impeach. Nevertheless Kamala is not even a natural born Citizen and eligible for Article 2 Section 1.

Er... of course she "MIGHT have to take over as president", it's LITERALLY HER JOB....

What an absolutely ridiculous post. Did you not know that the VP takes over from the president if the president dies? Did you not know that every human is MORTAL?

Put 2 and 2 together... you might get 22...

Full interview: Vice President Kamala Harris on "Face the Nation with Margaret Brennan"​

You're a moron. Kamala Harris is a natural born citizen from birth.
Gee where have I heard that someone was not a natural born citizen and cannot be president. Is it the color of their skin? I wonder how that has worked out. Two terms and he is out.

Republican new theme song "Desperado"

Prediction: One way or another she will be acting president before the 2024 election. They must be negotiating with Biden for him to leave office due to all his criminality about to be revealed if they move to impeach. Nevertheless Kamala is not even a natural born Citizen and eligible for Article 2 Section 1.

Biden is three years older than P01135809.

P01135809 says he beat Obama in 2016 and believes that Wind Mills kill whales.

Doesn't matter! She's not an Article 2 Section 1 natural born Citizen. She's a 14th Amendment anchor baby born to two foreign national parents.
Yes she is a natural born citizen.

No requires parents to be born in the US only that the individual is born here.

She in fact IS a natural born citizen according to article 2 sectiion one

No, that's not true. A citizen by statute is different than a natural born Citizen. Kamala is a statutory anchor baby citizen via the 14th Amendment. The reason it wasn't brought up was because she was a person of color, like Obama. The press wouldn't touch it.
WRONG

there is no such thing as a citizen by statiute she is a natural born citrizen

You are outright lying about the 14th amendment

Why didn't P01135809 go?

It was P01135809 who called the Men and Women who Killed In Action, "Suckers and Losers".

It was P01135809 that attacked Gold Star Families.

Lameasswhataboutry.
Answer my question....... what was the current Usurper's excuse for not going to Vietnam?

Forum List

Back