If Biden Isn't Getting Charged With Having Illegal Documents Then Why Is Trump?

Trump is CLEARLY a selective prosecution. And it will be an issue raised going forward.

If Merrick Garland were an independent AG he would announce these charges in Florida were being dropped. But Biden has been banging the drum for prosecuting Trump, his main political rival, and Garland caved.

Merrick Garland, show some spine.

The Hur report said Biden was too incompetent to be held accountable for anything.

I guess maybe they think the same about Hunter.

Dunno.
The big guy? The head of the Biden crime family?

Trump is CLEARLY a selective prosecution. And it will be an issue raised going forward.

If Merrick Garland were an independent AG he would announce these charges in Florida were being dropped. But Biden has been banging the drum for prosecuting Trump, his main political rival, and Garland caved.

Merrick Garland, show some spine.
God has forsaken Donald Trump

• Banned
The Hur report said Biden was too incompetent to be held accountable for anything.

Which means that they should have dropped the charges for Trump by now because the left has accused him of being incompetent multiple times.

Maybe it's just the context of how they're using the word incompetent, but not too long ago the leftist media claimed that Biden was doing a great job, had a great memory, and was as sharp as a tack. They just can't seem to get their stories straight though can they?

I also understand that there have been some other threads on this issue before, but am I the only one who picked up on the inconsistency?

Because, apparently, the DOJ has determined that our President isn't mentally competent enough to be charged.

Yeah but not too long ago he was a great president in their eyes. There's that inconsistency again that I was talking about.

The left often changes when Trump and Biden are competent and when they're not around an awful lot. I noticed that it seems to depend on when it's convenient for them too. Hmmm....🤔

Um, Biden wasn't charged because he didn't have criminal intent when taking the few records he had, and Trump was when he took a truckload of them, refused to return them when asked.

~~~~~~
So therefore, you think you have the right to persecute him? That is wrong and Racist! Who's next,
Christians, Jews, Whites, Browns, blacks?
It is what it is. We're gonna get Trump one way or another.
Mod Edited. White 6

Last edited by a moderator:
Um, Biden wasn't charged because he didn't have criminal intent when taking the few records he had, and Trump was when he took a truckload of them, refused to return them when asked.

intro-1637802137.jpg

The left often changes when Trump and Biden are competent and when they're not around an awful lot. I noticed that it seems to depend on when it's convenient for them too. Hmmm....🤔
Have you not read this report you are so proud of?

It clearly lays out the answer to your question.

Which means that they should have dropped the charges for Trump by now because the left has accused him of being incompetent multiple times.

Maybe it's just the context of how they're using the word incompetent, but not too long ago the leftist media claimed that Biden was doing a great job, had a great memory, and was as sharp as a tack. They just can't seem to get their stories straight though can they?

I also understand that there have been some other threads on this issue before, but am I the only one who picked up on the inconsistency?
Trump was not incompetent in regards to the documents. He chose the documents, had them packed and shipped to Mar A Lago. The incompetence was about how his administration was run, what he chose to do and what he achieved.

Biden is doing a great job with the economy, employment, infrastructure and many other things. Choosing to not see those accomplishments does not change the fact that they are being done successfully.

The inconsistency comes from one's choice of sources and the reality happening on a daily basis. The two will never meet.

Meanwhile if ya can't keep classified info where it supposed to be neither should be president. Seems like a minimum criteria.

Forum List

Back