Breaking! Kamala Harris says she ‘may have to take over’ as President

The military’s requirements are much more stringent than those of the jobs you mentioned.
so in other words, you never played college football nor have you been a rescue swimmer. I did both. And I served. I was able to serve due to my training as a ball player and a rescue swimmer.
Your post shows serious naivety

Oh yeah, some columnist is saying don't be surprised if Obama runs for VP in 2024. lol that would be fun. I personally doubt it but think of the twists and turns of that if the Democrats somehow win and then the President resigns for whatever reason .... it's not only banana republic Part II It's Francisco Franco time. lol

so in other words, you never played college football nor have you been a rescue swimmer. I did both. And I served. I was able to serve due to my training as a ball player and a rescue swimmer.
Your post shows serious naivety
They don’t automatically eliminate you for positions in civilian life, like they do in the military. If you had any experience in the military, you’d know that.

They don’t automatically eliminate you for positions in civilian life, like they do in the military. If you had any experience in the military, you’d know that.
If you have the physical ability to play college football and be a rescue swimmer, then you have the physical ability to serve in the military. If you did any of those things you would know that.

If you have the physical ability to play college football and be a rescue swimmer, then you have the physical ability to serve in the military. If you did any of those things you would know that.
If you know anything about the military, you know flat feet will get you out, but won’t prevent you from playing football or competitive swimming, genius! :rolleyes-41:

The military didn't take people who suffered from asthma, even if it was childhood asthma and they outgrew it and no longer suffered from it. At least that was the case when I was young. Didn't matter if you were in good shape or not, you were automatically rejected from all 4 branches of the military for medical reasons. Not to defend Biden, but that is just a fact. Whether that is the case now or not I don't know, don't care.

Apparently they relaxed the standards around 2004, and if you haven't had an attack since the age of 13 they will take you under certain circumstances.

Last edited:
If you know anything about the military, you know flat feet will get you out, but won’t prevent you from playing football or competitive swimming, genius! :rolleyes-41:
Flat feet will prevent you from competing at a higher level in football.

You are grasping for straws.

I don’t have to “go with that”, it’s the way the military works.
The conversation was why Biden was able to play college football but physically unable to serve in the military.
All you came up with was "flat feet".

So go with that.

The conversation was why Biden was able to play college football but physically unable to serve in the military.

So go with that.
Where did "flat feet" come from? President Biden's FIVE deferments were due to asthma.

So go with that.
You’d have to ask the military why a person with the ability to play football would be rejected. After all, it wasn’t like he had bone spurs or something else life threatening.

Where did "flat feet" come from? President Biden's FIVE deferments were due to asthma.
It was simply an example of something that would keep you out of the military, but wouldn’t necessarily stop you from engaging in strenuous physical activities in the civilian world. Same with asthma. The military doesn’t want their soldiers dependent on inhalers, but the civilian world usually doesn’t care.

Forum List

Back