Kamala Harris "Hurricane relief will be based on equity and given to communties of color"

You sure as shit didn't pass. AND PEOPLE OF COLOR specifically means people who aren't white you god damn mungoloid
But,but, she also said low-income. Oh that's right, you keep forgetting that part. :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:Keep sucking on those simmon seeds loser. We got more where those came from.

But,but, she also said low-income. Oh that's right, you keep forgetting that part. :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:Keep sucking on those simmon seeds loser. We got more where those came from.
Again idiot then she could have just said Low Income but she didn't did she? Keep sniffing glue dummy

I copied the very first line and refutted it you've yet to disprove what I said
The very first line kicked your ass, while your wild imagination doesn't say what you want it to say. You and semantics certainly need to get aquainted in a very serious way.

The hell it doesn't. It has everything to do with people of color and everything to do with anyone who is low income. Institutional racism has been going on forever in this country, and so has discriminating against the poor. The only problem Harris has, is she should say it every day.
So you are a racist, and hate white people... Noted.

The very first line kicked your ass, while your wild imagination doesn't say what you want it to say. You and semantics certainly need to get aquainted in a very serious way.
You've yet to kick anything but its fun watching you try LOL

The hell it doesn't. It has everything to do with people of color and everything to do with anyone who is low income. Institutional racism has been going on forever in this country, and so has discriminating against the poor. The only problem Harris has, is she should say it every day.
There it is! RaCiSm!!! Thank you, you lost again

That's because you can't mount a challenge against it. You are a weakling and a piss poor sore loser. You are now getting boring. I hate sore fucking losers.
Looking for that off ramp eh ? ROTFLMBO 😂

Forum List

Back