Kamala Harris "Hurricane relief will be based on equity and given to communties of color"

Yes you are and BWK but it's ok he's retarded that's his excuse

Why would I need to challenges poktifact when they are known biased liars and I already have shredded the argument. Oh yeah this my thread so I'll be here all night aligning at you two idiots
:laughing0301::aargh::spinner:🤪:abgg2q.jpg::auiqs.jpg:Right, retarded. Just like your non-existing argument. Dude, you're embarrassing yourself. You better get back in your closet.

Yes you are and BWK but it's ok he's retarded that's his excuse
Thank you Peewee Herman
Why would I need to challenges poktifact when they are known biased liars and I already have shredded the argument. Oh yeah this my thread so I'll be here all night aligning at you two idiots
Bitch all you want but they post the ENTIRE response in context and the question posed.

:laughing0301::aargh::spinner:🤪:abgg2q.jpg::auiqs.jpg:Right, retarded. Just like your non-existing argument. Dude, you're embarrassing yourself. You better get back in your closet.
Nope right here laughing at you. Still waiting on you to tell me how People of color is justified under the 14th

LOL yeah cause posting two broken links and Politifact bias bs is really winning the argument
Broken links your weak ass can't debunk. Are you so fucking stupid to not understand, that if Leshs link weren't true, the Right-wing vultures would have been all over it? Of course they would. Dude, you got shit. Get over it. The argument is moot and total bs.

Broken links your weak ass can't debunk. Are you so fucking stupid to not understand, that if Leshs link weren't true, the Right-wing vultures would have been all over it? Of course they would. Dude, you got shit. Get over it. The argument is moot and total bs.

IF YOUR TIME IS SHORT​

• Harris did not say any particular race would be prioritized in relief efforts.
PRIORITIZE PEOPLE OF COLOR

argument won and over

your thread was bullshit from the beginning

Sucks to be you...so sad

He knows it. There is no there there, and he can't fix that fact. He hates Harris, so he thought he could get away with the lies about her. He was wrong.

He knows it. There is no there there, and he can't fix that fact. He hates Harris, so he thought he could get away with the lies about her. He was wrong.
I picture large clouds of cheeto dust exploding as you furiously type out these replies

You've lost

IF YOUR TIME IS SHORT​

• Harris did not say any particular race would be prioritized in relief efforts.
PRIORITIZE PEOPLE OF COLOR

argument won and over
She was right. Low-income and people of color. Ever get past fourt grade reading class? Prioritizing everyone. Argument won and over.

She was right. Low-income and people of color. Ever get past fourt grade reading class? Prioritizing everyone. Argument won and over.
You sure as shit didn't pass. AND PEOPLE OF COLOR specifically means people who aren't white you god damn mungoloid

Forum List

Back