Kamala Harris "Hurricane relief will be based on equity and given to communties of color"

Projection

I posted her directly saying it, you posted two broken links and 1 full page essay from a leftists rag that basically said nuh uh

Too bad we all know what Equity and People of Color getting aid is
Out of context...i posted her actual quotes and the question posed to her

Why would I read something again when I read it already? It was bullshit then and it's bullshit now
That's a non-argument. You lose again. You're running. You aren't engaging the argument. This is your moment hot shot, and you're laying down. Where's the counter link to that of Lesh?

And still lying
Yes you are and BWK but it's ok he's retarded that's his excuse
You're gone, because you have no argument. LOL! Start challenging the link or get lost.
Why would I need to challenges poktifact when they are known biased liars and I already have shredded the argument. Oh yeah this my thread so I'll be here all night aligning at you two idiots

That's a non-argument. You lose again. You're running. You aren't engaging the argument. This is your moment hot shot, and you're laying down. Where's the counter link to that of Lesh?
Where's my counter that poltifact is bs? Front page first post Kamalas own words

Forum List

Back