Kamala Harris "Hurricane relief will be based on equity and given to communties of color"

Again idiot then she could have just said Low Income but she didn't did she? Keep sniffing glue dummy
Are you fucking stupid? OMG! This is what you are hanging your hat on? :auiqs.jpg::aargh::spinner:🤪:abgg2q.jpg::banana2:Dude, you need help.

Again idiot then she could have just said Low Income but she didn't did she? Do you not understand how weak this fourth grade argument is? Seriously?

Are you familiar with a thing called logical deductive reasoning? Obviously not. Get acquainted with that too. You need all the help you can get.

Are you fucking stupid? OMG! This is what you are hanging your hat on? :auiqs.jpg::aargh::spinner:🤪:abgg2q.jpg::banana2:Dude, you need help.

Again idiot then she could have just said Low Income but she didn't did she? Do you not understand how weak this fourth grade argument is? Seriously?

Are you familiar with a thing called logical deductive reasoning? Obviously not. Get acquainted with that too. You need all the help you can get.
Blah blah blah still said PRIORITIZE PEOPLE OF COLOR and you agreed and said she say it everyday cause muh institutional racism

You lost

I think what she said is more Divisive than anything else. It’s one thing for what a true leader might say that Need and Resources allocation need to be done according to economic equity, but Race??? Only someone whose goal is to divide would say such a thing.

What an utter display of lack of leadership.

I think what she said is more Divisive than anything else. It’s one thing for what a true leader might say that Need and Resources allocation need to be done according to economic equity, but Race??? Only someone whose goal is to divide would say such a thing.

What an utter display of lack of leadership.
I think That's your fucking problem.

You sure as shit didn't pass. AND PEOPLE OF COLOR specifically means people who aren't white you god damn mungoloid
It should mean white too, because last I checked white was a color, but we know that they exclude white's when they say people of color in the context that they place it in.

Now you're just talking in circles.

The exchange in that interview is right here

You just fucking said she didn't say any of this in regards to Ian or Climate Change. Jesus Christ you shitlibs really are mentally ill 😂

At least you posted the link again LoL

I think That's your fucking problem.
"So, we have to address this in a way that is about giving resources based on equity, understanding that we fight for equality, but we also need to fight for equity, understanding that not everybody starts out at the same place" Kamala Harris
The hell it doesn't. It has everything to do with people of color and everything to do with anyone who is low income. Institutional racism has been going on forever in this country, and so has discriminating against the poor. The only problem Harris has, is she should say it every day.

I see why you like Kamala, you both are race pimps and both fucking retarded

Blah blah blah still said PRIORITIZE PEOPLE OF COLOR
That was your claim.
She never even said that in regards to Climate Change and CERTAINLY not about Ian
That was my response. She NEVER said that we should PRIORITIZE people of color.
You just fucking said she didn't say any of this in regards to Ian or Climate Change.
You either can't read or you're lying again

See if you find that in her response

That was your claim.

That was my response. She NEVER said that we should PRIORITIZE people of color.

You either can't read or you're lying again

See if you find that in her response

You keep posting that link but you never read it

"So, we have to address this in a way that is about giving resources based on equity, understanding that we fight for equality, but we also need to fight for equity, understanding that not everybody starts out at the same place"

Forum List

Back