Kamala Harris "Hurricane relief will be based on equity and given to communties of color"

So you are a perpetual grievance king that is trying to make it on other folks hard work by using government to steal money for you ??? 400 year's eh ? Let me guess, and you think that those slaving other's were just white folk's right ?? WRONG.... Learn history before carrying on so much please.
The two are not synonomous. Get a fucking clue ignoramus.

She's violating the Equal Protection clause of the Constitution.
How precisely? What wording in the clause constitutes a violation? Do you know? I don't.

No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws. I'll be waiting.

How precisely? What wording in the clause constitutes a violation? Do you know? I don't.
All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws
Too many words for that idiot.

I posted that myself. I'm still asking for the discrepancies between her comments and the clause exactly? Can you show us, and explain how she is in violation?

Still waiting for the violation? Are you telling me you all are pussying out? It shouldn't take this long. Folks, I think we found ourselves a couple of real Jim Bob fools.

Look at these pussies haul ass. Nothing like whipping those sorry lying asses folks.

Still waiting for the violation? Are you telling me you all are pussying out? It shouldn't take this long. Folks, I think we found ourselves a couple of real Jim Bob fools.
What part of Equal Protection and Kamala saying Equity and Communities of Color will get aid confuses you FOOL

I posted that myself. I'm still asking for the discrepancies between her comments and the clause exactly? Can you show us, and explain how she is in violation?
Equal Protection

The prohibition on governmental discrimination is not absolute; it depends on the class of persons targeted for special treatment. In general, court scrutiny is heightened according to a sliding scale when the subject of discrimination is an arbitrary classification. Arbitrary means random and often includes characteristics an individual is born with, such as race or national origin. The most arbitrary classifications demand strict scrutiny, which means the criminal statute must be supported by a compelling government interest. Statutes containing classifications that are not arbitrary must have a rational basis and be supported by a legitimate government interest.

Criminal statutes that classify individuals based on their race must be given strict scrutiny because race is an arbitrary classification that cannot be justified. Modern courts do not uphold criminal statutes that classify based on race because there is no government interest in treating citizens of a different race more or less harshly (Loving v. Virginia, 2010).

Forum List

Back