Kamala Harris "Hurricane relief will be based on equity and given to communties of color"

You'll get yours

No one will ever forget what the Democrats did, and we're willing to do, to 'flush Donny out of the White House'.

I know DEMOCRATS who've told me point blank they'll never vote for another Democrat as long as they live, because of what the current bunch of corrupt progtards have done.
No one will ever forget what the Democrats did, and we're willing to do, to 'flush Donny out of the White House'. How was he flushed out exactly? Not your own words. I'm talking about a documented flushing?

Biden and the War Hawks are pushing us to a world war. All the gains made will be gone.
You have ugly shoes too. Now tell us exactly how it is that Biden and Harris are pushing us towards war?

Funny, because that's exactly what I have to keep picking up along the road in front of my property.. 40oz bud in the blue cans, black and mild wrapper's, lottery card's, 40oz empty bottles of beer, empty wine bottles, and empty McDonald's bags and empty food trays. Not far from us is a huge trailer park, and a lot of people walk to the store from that park, and they show zero respect for the communities or properties they pass by when going and coming. These are the people that should come first eh Kamala ??

What a freaking shame it all is.
Happens at my house too, trash doesn't care about trash

Wow TDS much ?
Yep. Until he's been sidelined and no longer an existential threat to American representative democracy.
Hell only Trump and many conservatives are keeping the fires hot on their Democrat foe's.
Rump WAS a Democrat (contributing heavily to the Clintons for example) and flip-flops more than a hooked catfish.

He keeps the fire turned-up because he is manic to reacquire personal political power regardless of what coat he has to wear to obtain it.

So you are into capitulation so the Democrat's can abuse you more ??
Nope. Resist all you want. Hell, I may JOIN you. But not until you dump your Autocrat Wannabe.
I know you are well aware of what the Democrat's have been doing, and what they believe in, but you want any resistance because of a support for Trump
Support for Rump indicates a disregard for the Constitution, the Rule of Law, and the sacred American tradition of a Peaceful Transfer of Poser.

Dump Rump and I (and millions of other fellow Americans) may rejoin you at the polling booth.

to just lay down their votes at the alter of the Democrat's because of Trump ??
Why not? It worked in 2020. With Rump it was a question of Right Message, Wrong Messenger. Character counts. And your boy has none. Whatsoever.
Good luck with that.
It's a low bar and all-but-certain, given what your boy did on January 6, 2021, and in taking State Secrets to Mar-a-Lago... the traitorous, lying sack-of-$hit.

And just what do you think that Democrats did to "flush Donny out of the White House"? ...other than out-smart and out-vote him?

You Korrupt Klown Kar fools had sixty-two filings amongst a wide variety of law-court jurisdictions across the country.

Many of them appearing before Republican or even Rump-appointed judges and justicies.

You got laughed out of court on all but one of them - some for lack of standing and the rest for a complete lack of merit.

And the one that got a second look before being tossed out could not show anything even close to sufficient to reverse the outcome.

Your Orange Buffoon lost - Bigly - and you crying whiny bitches just aren't Man Enough to admit you lost and dig in and commit to doing better next time.

And then the kokksukker actually summons rioters to the nation's capitol and he-and-his-lieutenants and son incite those gullible sheep to assault Congress.

I strongly suggest that you not run Benedict Arnold Rump again unless you want to get your a$$e$ kicked again at the polls.

The idiot Democrats have gone off the deep end and it's time to flush them too... if you run Rump again, you'll lose, and they'll do even MORE demage.

Time to get your heads out of your a$$e$... stop playing the whiny-bitch victim... jettison your Orange Albatross... and come outta the gate charging again.

If... IF... you can find the wisdom... and the ball$... to break your cultist-dependency on your failed standard bearer and start moving forward again.
The Democrats know they can't cheat two times in a row. That's why they're working so hard to bar Trump from running again.

You just typed the prescription for privilege, and your dumb ass doesn't even know it. How pitiful is that?

In other words, you just typed out all the symptoms of white privileged racism. And you're too GD ignorant and shallow to see it.
Hahaha…”white privileged racism”? WTF….is that some new shit you just made up…a hybrid form of racism?
Face it…reality hurts your feelings, you label anything that hurts your fragile feelings as “RACISM”.

The Democrats know they can't cheat two times in a row. That's why they're working so hard to bar Trump from running again.
YOUR problem is that the Democrats did not cheat in 2020... and your idiot-savante Orange Albatross has sold you gullible fools a bill-of-goods...

I’m still waiting for a peer reviewed scientific study explaining the science behind exactly how a hurricane targets blacks and women.

How about this? White people have flood insurance, and will mainly be made whole by those insurance proceeds. Flood insurance is HEAVILY subsidized by taxpayers. In fact, if were not for flood insurance subsidies., much of the construction that goes on by the seaside would simply not happen. If you couldn't get flood insurance, no bank would lend you money to build, or for a mortgage. Indeed, it is STUPID to build a house on a fucking sand spit by the ocean (outer banks of North Carolina, for example) , knowing that soon or later it will be destroyed by a storm.

So the Federal relief money should flow to those households and businesses that DO NOT HAVE flood insurance.

Get it?
So black people don't have flood insurance? Why not?

SOME flood and earthquake insurance programs are subsidized, most are not.
A lot of those people living on barrier islands or sand spits DON'T have subsidized insurance. I worked as a TELCO technician on the Central California coast and went to the same houses after every set of winter storms to repair/replace the exterior phone wiring. I asked the homeowners if their insurance covered the damages. They told me their deductibles were so high that they paid for most of the damage themselves, but it was worth it to live right on the water.

She said low-income and people of color. Where is the racism? Answer, there is none. Just another made up grievance by the toadies.
Why not just say LOW INCOME. After all, people of color come in all economic strata, are the middle and upper class POCs going to get priority for FEMA assistance?

Forum List

Back