Kamala Harris "Hurricane relief will be based on equity and given to communties of color"

And NOT in relation to Hurricane Ian but rather regarding the effects of Climate Change generally

Newsflash...Harris never said Hurrican relief for Florida was going to be based on equities.

https://www.politifact.com/factchec...arris-didnt-say-hurricane-ian-relief-wo/posed ABOUT

She said that in general terms regarding climate change (in response to a question ABOUT climate change and equities) that poorer communities and nations should not be excluded.
Yea, I already iced that stooge Nostra about that one. He disappeared. This other one doesn't have enough horse sense to know when his ass has been kicked.

So yes, you are spot on.

:laughing0301: 🤪:auiqs.jpg::banana2::aargh: You just blew your own cover. Dude, you aren't ready for the big leagues here. If it was only low income she could have left it at that But she didn't did she? She covered her tracks. Nice try, but you just blew your own argument out of the water.
?

How's that? Saying low income by itself isn't arbitrary like RACE you do realize the difference right? Beagle9 just explained it to you I'm doubtful you'll get it then either

The people of color comment is what got her in hot water, because the situation has nothing to do with choosing anyone of color in a bid to distribute funds or assistance along that line, otherwise when everyone is pushed into the same boats during a natural disaster that doesn't see color as it's taking away everything that a person of any color had worked for in their lives. Government is supposed to be color blind and equal in it's protection and assistance given to anyone that is in need.
You are too racist and dumbfounded to understand what a fool you are. She included low-incomeand people of color. Spot on.

?

How's that? Saying low income by itself isn't arbitrary like RACE you do realize the difference right? Beagle9 just explained it to you I'm doubtful you'll get it then either
She didn't say it by itself. Remember? People who are low-income and people of color, were the one's affected the most. She was 100% spot on.

You are trying to make a chicken shit argument into a chicken salad argument. Aint going to work chief.

Yea, I already iced that stooge Nostra about that one. He disappeared. This other one doesn't have enough horse sense to know when his ass has been kicked.

So yes, you are spot on.
Put your pom poms down, this isn't cheerleading practice. Still waiting on when this "asskicking" from you has happened cause I'm going with never

For what telling you didn't know how to post a link? You're welcome and politifact is still wrong
Well there it is.

Respond to THAT

On that link they quote both Harris's actual answer and the question posed to her

And it's NOT what you tards are claiming

She never said equities had anything to do with Hurricane Ian. She was saying that poorer communities and nations should not be excluded from Climate Change mitigation

Well there it is.

Respond to THAT

On that link they quote both Harris's actual answer and the question posed to her

And it's NOT what you tards are claiming
Lol leftists rag says don't believe you're lying ears read this novel size report where we spin her words and try to make it sound good

Yeah there's that

He's spinning like a top... ROTFLMBO.
BWK right now MAXIMUM SPIN SPEED

1660865963497917.jpg

Lol leftists rag says don't believe you're lying ears read this novel size report where we spin her words and try to make it sound good

Yeah there's that
Hey dipshit...they QUOTE Harris AND the question posed to her.

Now you're just being blatantly dishonest and either racist yourself or playing TO the racists you think might be reading this

I gave you the link

The people of color comment is what got her in hot water, because the situation has nothing to do with choosing anyone of color in a bid to distribute funds or assistance along that line, otherwise when everyone is pushed into the same boats during a natural disaster that doesn't see color as it's taking away everything that a person of any color had worked for in their lives. Government is supposed to be color blind and equal in it's protection and assistance given to anyone that is in need.
The hell it doesn't. It has everything to do with people of color and everything to do with anyone who is low income. Institutional racism has been going on forever in this country, and so has discriminating against the poor. The only problem Harris has, is she should say it every day.

She didn't say it by itself. Remember? People who are low-income and people of color, were the one's affected the most. She was 100% spot on.

You are trying to make a chicken shit argument into a chicken salad argument. Aint going to work chief.
Oh there's a chicken shit here alright Bitch Wigger Kang

Hey dipshit...they QUOTE Harris AND the question posed to her.

Now you're just being blatantly dishonest and either racist yourself or playing TO the racists you think might be reading this

I gave you the link
Projection

I posted her directly saying it, you posted two broken links and 1 full page essay from a leftists rag that basically said nuh uh

Too bad we all know what Equity and People of Color getting aid is

New Topics

Forum List

Back