Kamala Harris "Hurricane relief will be based on equity and given to communties of color"

It's called the symptoms of privilege. It all comes back to bite, and idiots like you don't see it. It's the same kind of thinking with illegals. The U.S. goes and flushes out all their resources, representative governments, and now they come here. And yet, you don't want the blacks and the browns but you're willing to go along with the opression. A real piece of shit you are.
That's right Lefty, go on and assign me a character that you think works in your deranged leftist idiot world in which you live. A false characterization and character it'll be, but you keep up the good work for all of your twisted leftist buddies here, and maybe they'll send you some of the big guys take before he knows it's missing. Hell he won't ever know it's missing, so just take it all you little oppressed leftist whine box. 😂

Bull fucking shit! 400 years of oppression has taught minorities different.
So you are a perpetual grievance king that is trying to make it on other folks hard work by using government to steal money for you ??? 400 year's eh ? Let me guess, and you think that those slaving other's were just white folk's right ?? WRONG.... Learn history before carrying on so much please.

Happens at my house too, trash doesn't care about trash
I guess it's this forever jealousy and stick it to the man mentality that just permeates within their brainwashed minds forever. Every American living today has never owned or slaved another human being, but the divider's just can't let the issue go, because it's a way to use the issue for keeping a loyal voter base and cult going. Funny part is, is that they keep electing these lying ace white liberal Democrats who could give a crap less about them after they gained their vote's.

Many black's have awoken, but they are labeled as uncle Tom's and Tomasina's. And the wealthy black's that have made it are to busy living their American dream to get bogged down with racist politics that would bankrupt them in no time if they did. Just ask the famous M.C.Hammer and other's about that kind of situation.

Now we got BLM showing up as millionaire's without fulfilling their charter in which they were supposed to be serving on.

On and on it goes.

And just what do you think that Democrats did to "flush Donny out of the White House"? ...other than out-smart and out-vote him?

You Korrupt Klown Kar fools had sixty-two filings amongst a wide variety of law-court jurisdictions across the country.

Many of them appearing before Republican or even Rump-appointed judges and justicies.

You got laughed out of court on all but one of them - some for lack of standing and the rest for a complete lack of merit.

And the one that got a second look before being tossed out could not show anything even close to sufficient to reverse the outcome.

Your Orange Buffoon lost - Bigly - and you crying whiny bitches just aren't Man Enough to admit you lost and dig in and commit to doing better next time.

And then the kokksukker actually summons rioters to the nation's capitol and he-and-his-lieutenants and son incite those gullible sheep to assault Congress.

I strongly suggest that you not run Benedict Arnold Rump again unless you want to get your a$$e$ kicked again at the polls.

The idiot Democrats have gone off the deep end and it's time to flush them too... if you run Rump again, you'll lose, and they'll do even MORE demage.

Time to get your heads out of your a$$e$... stop playing the whiny-bitch victim... jettison your Orange Albatross... and come outta the gate charging again.

If... IF... you can find the wisdom... and the ball$... to break your cultist-dependency on your failed standard bearer and start moving forward again.
I don't give a damn about your idiotic personal prejudices

Think of me like an exterminator. I'm here to exterminate the rodents that seem to have infested your building.

(Actually it's "our" building, I have part ownership - which is why I'll help keep the place clean).

Think of Trump like an alley cat. That's all he is. I let him out, he brings me back a couple of rats. Good kitty

Why did she keep trying to put the mic in her mouth? She needs to reread our guiding documents. The say "all men are created equal" Nowhere in any of them is the democrat word "equity" used. I was taught that "equity" is what results as I pay off my mortgage. Using that logic--what have these lower income POC done to pay anything off except for the freebies that the democrats keep giving them for --- being born?
Twisting Our Tongues Until They Break

Equity is not related to equality, even though it sounds like it is, which is a typical mistake made by dumbed-down college graduates (just as oxymoron sounds like something said by a moron, but it actually means the opposite of the way they, and everybody under their influence, use it).

Equity comes from a word meaning "horse." In ancient Rome, only capitalists could afford to equip and train warhorses.

Every month or so, the Illiterate Liberal Language Lords come up with a new grammatical monstrosity. So don't use their absurdly anti-phonetic term "mic" for mike, either.

What a bitch. White people are affected just as much or even more than minorities when it comes to most US hurricanes.
Kamala is focused on helping black people first and foremost.

For those liberals defending this, how would you feel if we had a Jewish vice president and he said “we must direct funds to low-income and Jewish communities.”

She’s a disgrace and got to where she is by playing the race card and kneeling down.

I don't give a damn about your idiotic personal prejudices

Think of me like an exterminator. I'm here to exterminate the rodents that seem to have infested your building.

(Actually it's "our" building, I have part ownership - which is why I'll help keep the place clean).

Think of Trump like an alley cat. That's all he is. I let him out, he brings me back a couple of rats. Good kitty
Cattitude Gratitude

I had a problem with rats, so I brought inside a stray cat that I had been feeding and let her stay the night. The next morning, there were three dead rats she had laid in a row with their guts split open.

Twisting Our Tongues Until They Break

Equity is not related to equality, even though it sounds like it is, which is a typical mistake made by dumbed-down college graduates (just as oxymoron sounds like something said by a moron, but it actually means the opposite of the way they, and everybody under their influence, use it).

Equity comes from a word meaning "horse." In ancient Rome, only capitalists could afford to equip and train warhorses.

Every month or so, the Illiterate Liberal Language Lords come up with a new grammatical monstrosity. So don't use their absurdly anti-phonetic term "mic" for mike, either.
Maybe you should research before you put yourself up as an expert. Definition of EQUITY Further, mic is a colloquialism for mic-rophone. Take your critical, nit-picky ass down the road. You and Capn Crunch should move in together.

That's right Lefty, go on and assign me a character that you think works in your deranged leftist idiot world in which you live. A false characterization and character it'll be, but you keep up the good work for all of your twisted leftist buddies here, and maybe they'll send you some of the big guys take before he knows it's missing. Hell he won't ever know it's missing, so just take it all you little oppressed leftist whine box. 😂
That's right Lefty, go on and assign me a character that you think works in your deranged leftist idiot world in which you live. Am I good or what? Folks, this pos couldn't manufacture a defense. Lol! Gotta love me some losers.

Kamala is focused on helping black people first and foremost.

For those liberals defending this, how would you feel if we had a Jewish vice president and he said “we must direct funds to low-income and Jewish communities.”

She’s a disgrace and got to where she is by playing the race card and kneeling down.

Forum List

Back