Kamala Harris’ father drops another big bombshell. Kamala Harris family owned slaves

So quick someone erect a statue of Kamala so BLM can rip it down.

Donald Harris, the father of Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.), revealed that his presidential hopeful daughter is descended from Jamaican plantation slave owners.

Donald Harris, an economics professor at Stanford University, is Jamaican. In an essay published on Jamaica Global Online, he revealed his family's history.

An excerpt of the essay, which was titled, "Reflections of a Jamaican Father," stated:

My roots go back, within my lifetime, to my paternal grandmother Miss Chrishy (née Christiana Brown, descendant of Hamilton Brown who is on record as plantation and slave owner and founder of Brown's Town) and to my maternal grandmother Miss Iris (née Iris Finegan, farmer and educator, from Aenon Town and Inverness, ancestry unknown to me). The Harris name comes from my paternal grandfather Joseph Alexander Harris, land-owner and agricultural 'produce' exporter (mostly pimento or all-spice), who died in 1939 one year after I was born and is buried in the church yard of the magnificent Anglican Church which Hamilton Brown built in Brown's Town (and where, as a child, I learned the catechism, was baptized and confirmed, and served as an acolyte).
Ok.....that might pull in a few Righties.
Biden should have picked Whoopi Goldberg who also met all the requisite qualifications: black and vagina

Donald Harris, the father of Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.), revealed that his presidential hopeful daughter is descended from Jamaican plantation slave owners.

Donald Harris, an economics professor at Stanford University, is Jamaican. In an essay published on Jamaica Global Online, he revealed his family's history.

An excerpt of the essay, which was titled, "Reflections of a Jamaican Father," stated:

My roots go back, within my lifetime, to my paternal grandmother Miss Chrishy (née Christiana Brown, descendant of Hamilton Brown who is on record as plantation and slave owner and founder of Brown's Town) and to my maternal grandmother Miss Iris (née Iris Finegan, farmer and educator, from Aenon Town and Inverness, ancestry unknown to me). The Harris name comes from my paternal grandfather Joseph Alexander Harris, land-owner and agricultural 'produce' exporter (mostly pimento or all-spice), who died in 1939 one year after I was born and is buried in the church yard of the magnificent Anglican Church which Hamilton Brown built in Brown's Town (and where, as a child, I learned the catechism, was baptized and confirmed, and served as an acolyte).
Biden should have picked Whoopi Goldberg who also met all the requisite qualifications: black and vagina
LOL technically no Whoopie vagina is confirmed

If the PC zealots want to play the game, sometimes it will come back and bite them on the ass.

That's what they get for playing games.
If you do the research you find that Hamilton Brown owned a black slave he routinely forced to have sex with who birthed a child. Hamilton Brown was white. As usual the right runs off at the mouth with half the story and you accommodate them with a false equivalence. These are the same people who you have documented proof of their racism, yet you condemn the so called left for opposing it. There is no such thing as PC and those wanting to play games by making disingenuous claims will lose.

73A55808-3075-4EC2-ABAF-77149EF5C81A.jpeg

Turn the race-baiting up to "11", Trump cultists! We Democrats want even more votes, so we want you to race-bait like you've never race-baited before! This is good start.

mamooth clean your litter, it stinks... The real race-baiting started a couple of months ago to the extreme...

Everybody in the 'Harris' position accept fat ole geri nadler...

1597190297499.png

No one from my family owned slaves, I blame her

How exactly do you blame her for something one of her ancestors did?

Don't get me wrong, I have no interest in ever seeing this hag as Vice President, but blaming her for something she had zero control over is stupid...

Technically Kamala Harris herself had slaves, according to Dem former rival candidate Gabbard said Kamala had extended people's prison sentence in order to get slave labor out of them for her State.-WOW!

No ones excited about biden
The progressive woke in general loathes the California whore

lefttardson kama.png

fooookisnee.gif

Cheating by mail is your only hope dems

If the PC zealots want to play the game, sometimes it will come back and bite them on the ass.

That's what they get for playing games.
If you do the research you find that Hamilton Brown owned a black slave he routinely forced to have sex with who birthed a child. Hamilton Brown was white. As usual the right runs off at the mouth with half the story and you accommodate them with a false equivalence. These are the same people who you have documented proof of their racism, yet you condemn the so called left for opposing it. There is no such thing as PC and those wanting to play games by making disingenuous claims will lose.
One couldn't be more disingenuous than to claim that "there is no such thing as PC".

That's as ridiculous and absurd as those claiming "there is no such thing as white racism".

Yet another example of how similar and destructive the two ends can be in their behaviors.

Nice!

Forum List

Back