Kamala Harris: Read it and weep- she ain't what she claims to be- imagine that

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
In 2004, the Los Angeles Times profiled her, calling her “a privileged child of foreign graduate students whose academic pursuits led them to UC Berkeley.” Her mother is Indian and a scientist. Kamala Harris married a Jewish lawyer and became stepmother to his two white children. They reportedly call her “Mamala.”

My ancestors didn’t own slaves, but hers probably did, at least according to her father. Like Elizabeth Warren, Kamala Harris is a poseur, pretending she’s an oppressed minority. Unlike Elizabeth Warren, she has enough melanin to make it plausible.

Sen. Harris locked up plenty of pot smokers, but cracked a joke when someone asked if she had ever smoked it. “Half my family’s from Jamaica” she said. “Are you kidding me?” Her Jamaican father, an economics professor, wasn’t laughing. He said his ancestors “must be turning in their grave right now to see their family’s name, reputation and proud Jamaican identity being connected, in any way, jokingly or not with the fraudulent stereotype of a pot-smoking joy seeker and in the pursuit of identity politics.”

Identity Politics- a tool to divide between tools and enemies.

It used to be the politics of personality- well, actually it still is, but the identity thing is sadder than even that.

I can remember a time in politics when someone running for president couldn't have been divorced via adultery much less marrying a person who had posed nude. Times have changed...
Nevertheless, you voted for Slick Willy.
Prove it..Yet this has absolutely nothing to do with Kamala and her past and it is not the same era of politics as when someone who married a nude model couldn't be president. Times have changed for better or worse and it will not hurt her chances of winning.

I can remember a time in politics when someone running for president couldn't have been divorced via adultery much less marrying a person who had posed nude. Times have changed...
Nevertheless, you voted for Slick Willy.
Prove it..Yet this has absolutely nothing to do with Kamala and her past and it is not the same era of politics as when someone who married a nude model couldn't be president. Times have changed for better or worse and it will not hurt her chances of winning.
If you voted, I'm sure it wasn't a vote for Bush.

In 2004, the Los Angeles Times profiled her, calling her “a privileged child of foreign graduate students whose academic pursuits led them to UC Berkeley.” Her mother is Indian and a scientist. Kamala Harris married a Jewish lawyer and became stepmother to his two white children. They reportedly call her “Mamala.”

My ancestors didn’t own slaves, but hers probably did, at least according to her father. Like Elizabeth Warren, Kamala Harris is a poseur, pretending she’s an oppressed minority. Unlike Elizabeth Warren, she has enough melanin to make it plausible.

Sen. Harris locked up plenty of pot smokers, but cracked a joke when someone asked if she had ever smoked it. “Half my family’s from Jamaica” she said. “Are you kidding me?” Her Jamaican father, an economics professor, wasn’t laughing. He said his ancestors “must be turning in their grave right now to see their family’s name, reputation and proud Jamaican identity being connected, in any way, jokingly or not with the fraudulent stereotype of a pot-smoking joy seeker and in the pursuit of identity politics.”

It used to be the politics of personality- well, actually it still is, but the identity thing is sadder than even that.
You mean to tell me she's an example of America's immigrant friendly meritocracy rather than the born rich descendant of a racist landlord?

Yours and all republicans problem is that you people have been lying non stop for way too long.

I can't speak for all Americans but everyone I know and myself don't believe one word from any republican or trump supporter.

At least not without proof.

Take it to a russian troll or trump supporter or republican. They will buy what you're lying about.

The rest of us won't.

Harris could never be as bad, as criminal or as hateful as trump/pence.

I didn't like Joe Biden and didn't know much about Kamala Harris before all this. Because you people are so evil and so criminal, I'm voting for Biden Harris no matter what.

You have incompetent fuck up in the WH married to a mail order hooker, paying off hookers to keep quiet, and a pedo that raped a 13 yr old. For some reason youre upset because Kamala smoked some weed? Your brain is all fucked up. Go get help you retard.

yeah----that was then-----was it so long ago----SHEEEESH I remember it too. Now in order to
do politics, you MUST claim "color" IMHO---posing
nude and "claiming color"-------is the same level of
gutter-------no---make that "claiming color" goes way deeper than posing nude, adultery and visiting the island of a pervert

I don't like any of the candidates from either party and I have not liked any all my voting life including when I first voted in 1980 for Raygun...Kamala is just another one running for office that is against what I want in a candidate. As far as her ethical problems I don't know of a single human that doesn't have one.

yeah----that was then-----was it so long ago----SHEEEESH I remember it too. Now in order to
gutter-------no---make that "claiming color" goes way deeper than posing nude, adultery and visiting the island of a pervert
Yes I know, it is the rules of those in the game one of which I refuse to play especially when it comes to color and/or race. I see only one race, the human race and if pigmentation hue is so bad then why do light colored skinned people want a tan so badly to turn their skin a darker shade?

..Yet this has absolutely nothing to do with Kamala and her past

Well, at least you are admitting that your off topic posts are intentional.

The fact remains that she comes from a family of means.
So what if her family has means it is not a crime, nor is it a crime to have mixed raced parents, nor is it a crime to hold a position and then change, nor is it a crime to have an affair with someone married, nor is it a crime to pose nude to earn money. This is dogma is created by people with bias to defeat people that they can't by using character or policy.

Yes I know, it is the rules of those in the game one of which I refuse to play especially when it comes to color and/or race. I see only one race, the human race and if pigmentation hue is so bad then why do light colored skinned people want a tan so badly to turn their skin a darker shade?

Puhleeeeze----the bane of my adolescent life-----I CANNOT TAN--------when cooked ---I LOBSTER.
ACTUALLY --WHITE-ASS-BOY----color is the only issue
of the day--------one must be a COLOR-----and
cooked lobster in the sun does not work. But the
situation is even more complex. My poor hubby
has a lot more ACTIVE MELANIN than many people
who DECLARE themselves "person of color". or
even BLACK But he cannot be so construed------because of <sob> me. Even BLM persons----
abuse him

Really? This is what you got to try to bash Trump------hun 1/2 of US marriages end in divorce and and over half cheat when married----------and cares about model posing naked--they do it all the time.

..Yet this has absolutely nothing to do with Kamala and her past

Well, at least you are admitting that your off topic posts are intentional.

The fact remains that she comes from a family of means.
So what if her family has means it is not a crime, nor is it a crime to have mixed raced parents, nor is it a crime to hold a position and then change, nor is it a crime to have an affair with someone married, nor is it a crime to pose nude to earn money. This is dogma is created by people with bias to defeat people that they can't by using character or policy.

Somebody said it is a crime?

I must have missed that.

Really? This is what you got to try to bash Trump------hun 1/2 of US marriages end in divorce and and over half cheat when married----------and cares about model posing naked--they do it all the time.

I do not believe that ass-boy was bashing Trump----
just getting NOSTALGIC

How many actually read the article?
Her "ethics" put people in jail. That hardly equates to infidelity.

Forum List

Back