Kamala Harris’s Father Slams Her Shameless “Pursuit of Identity Politics”

The father of 2020 Democratic presidential contender Kamala Harris has slammed his daughter for shamelessly pursuing identity politics.
Jamaican Professor Donald Harris criticized Kamala for casually stereotyping Jamaicans in an effort to look cool during a recent radio show appearance.
When asked on New York City’s hip-hop radio show “The Breakfast Club” if she opposes legalizing marijuana, Harris replied:
“That’s not true,” adding “and look, I joke about it – half-joking, half of my family’s from Jamaica. Are you kidding me?”
Zerohedge.com reports: Responding to his daughter’s shameless pandering, Donald Harris said in a statement to Jamaica Global Online:
“My dear departed grandmothers (whose extraordinary legacy I described in a recent essay on this website), as well as my deceased parents, must be turning in their grave right now to see their family’s name, reputation and proud Jamaican identity being connected, in any way, jokingly or not with the fraudulent stereotype of a pot-smoking joy seeker and in the pursuit of identity politics. Speaking for myself and my immediate Jamaican family, we wish to categorically dissociate ourselves from this travesty.”
Harris’ father wasn’t the only one to take offense to the stereotype, as Jamaican newspapers ran several headlines covering Kamala’s “hot sauce in the purse” moment.

XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXX​

Comment:
Surely "Kamala" has raised her family's disrespect especially her father's ire in her political pandering.... This gold digging, round heeled 'Ho' has screwed her way into the nomination to the Democrat Vice Presidency. Even her family
Recall how the lefties were gitty about Mary Trump??? Bet we hear crickets now.
A few of them said stuff, but as usual it made little to no sense and really equivalent to nanny nanny boo boo stick your head in doo doo.

The father of 2020 Democratic presidential contender Kamala Harris has slammed his daughter for shamelessly pursuing identity politics.
Jamaican Professor Donald Harris criticized Kamala for casually stereotyping Jamaicans in an effort to look cool during a recent radio show appearance.
When asked on New York City’s hip-hop radio show “The Breakfast Club” if she opposes legalizing marijuana, Harris replied:
“That’s not true,” adding “and look, I joke about it – half-joking, half of my family’s from Jamaica. Are you kidding me?”
Zerohedge.com reports: Responding to his daughter’s shameless pandering, Donald Harris said in a statement to Jamaica Global Online:
“My dear departed grandmothers (whose extraordinary legacy I described in a recent essay on this website), as well as my deceased parents, must be turning in their grave right now to see their family’s name, reputation and proud Jamaican identity being connected, in any way, jokingly or not with the fraudulent stereotype of a pot-smoking joy seeker and in the pursuit of identity politics. Speaking for myself and my immediate Jamaican family, we wish to categorically dissociate ourselves from this travesty.”
Harris’ father wasn’t the only one to take offense to the stereotype, as Jamaican newspapers ran several headlines covering Kamala’s “hot sauce in the purse” moment.

XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXX​

Comment:
Surely "Kamala" has raised her family's disrespect especially her father's ire in her political pandering.... This gold digging, round heeled 'Ho' has screwed her way into the nomination to the Democrat Vice Presidency. Even her family

Shame on Kamala, to admit she tried weed, and imply some Jamaicans are potheads is simply preposterous, it should be an automatic disqualifier. Progressives in turn, look the other way and try to make a big deal from silly stuff, like the fact that trump is a serial predator, serial liar, a traitor that nods to Putin when our troops are murdered with Russians support, and that has ruined our economy with his profound mishandling of the pandemia ...

1597543271391.png

Yeah, his kid's "weed" joke sure pi$$ed him off.

But, he is in his eighties, so it's easy to understand how "Reefer Madness" slanted his view of weed smokers long, long ago.

XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXX​

Comment:
How bad do you have to be to lose your own father's vote?

Forum List

Back