Kamala Harris’ father drops another big bombshell. Kamala Harris family owned slaves

esalla

Platinum Member
Apr 13, 2020
Cryogenic capsule under area 51, I am not dead

So quick someone erect a statue of Kamala so BLM can rip it down.

Donald Harris, the father of Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.), revealed that his presidential hopeful daughter is descended from Jamaican plantation slave owners.

Donald Harris, an economics professor at Stanford University, is Jamaican. In an essay published on Jamaica Global Online, he revealed his family's history.

An excerpt of the essay, which was titled, "Reflections of a Jamaican Father," stated:

My roots go back, within my lifetime, to my paternal grandmother Miss Chrishy (née Christiana Brown, descendant of Hamilton Brown who is on record as plantation and slave owner and founder of Brown's Town) and to my maternal grandmother Miss Iris (née Iris Finegan, farmer and educator, from Aenon Town and Inverness, ancestry unknown to me). The Harris name comes from my paternal grandfather Joseph Alexander Harris, land-owner and agricultural 'produce' exporter (mostly pimento or all-spice), who died in 1939 one year after I was born and is buried in the church yard of the magnificent Anglican Church which Hamilton Brown built in Brown's Town (and where, as a child, I learned the catechism, was baptized and confirmed, and served as an acolyte).

Donald Harris, the father of Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.), revealed that his presidential hopeful daughter is descended from Jamaican plantation slave owners.

Donald Harris, an economics professor at Stanford University, is Jamaican. In an essay published on Jamaica Global Online, he revealed his family's history.

An excerpt of the essay, which was titled, "Reflections of a Jamaican Father," stated:

My roots go back, within my lifetime, to my paternal grandmother Miss Chrishy (née Christiana Brown, descendant of Hamilton Brown who is on record as plantation and slave owner and founder of Brown's Town) and to my maternal grandmother Miss Iris (née Iris Finegan, farmer and educator, from Aenon Town and Inverness, ancestry unknown to me). The Harris name comes from my paternal grandfather Joseph Alexander Harris, land-owner and agricultural 'produce' exporter (mostly pimento or all-spice), who died in 1939 one year after I was born and is buried in the church yard of the magnificent Anglican Church which Hamilton Brown built in Brown's Town (and where, as a child, I learned the catechism, was baptized and confirmed, and served as an acolyte).

Even if that's true, Kamala Harris can hardly be blamed for it.

Besides, there are so many other reasons this gash is a piece of shit...

Ok.....that might pull in a few Righties.

Last edited:
Kamala said. But daddy was nice to his slaves. He asked if they would mind carrying 20 tons of stones up a quarter mile hill and they said it was OK. Then daddy said 'these people' are like family to me. They appreciate all the shit I do for them. The Harris family are users, just like the Bidens. MAGA

Naw she gives head to gain influence, that’s her specialty, along with fixing fake hoaxes like Jussie Smellot

No one from my family owned slaves, I blame her

Forum List

Back