Kamala Harris: Read it and weep- she ain't what she claims to be- imagine that

don't believe one word from any republican or trump supporter

Even though a lot of them were former Obama supporters.

Harris could never be as bad, as criminal or as hateful as trump/pence.
intears.gif
She's starting out already an illigitimate candidate. The hate for America oozes from her veins.

Because you people are so evil and so criminal, I'm voting for Biden Harris no matter what.
The old: "Just for that, I'm voting Biden/Harris Ploy." No matter what. Even if tomorrow it is revealed she is a foreign agent here to usurp the government.

NO MATTER WHAT

In 2004, the Los Angeles Times profiled her, calling her “a privileged child of foreign graduate students whose academic pursuits led them to UC Berkeley.” Her mother is Indian and a scientist. Kamala Harris married a Jewish lawyer and became stepmother to his two white children. They reportedly call her “Mamala.”

My ancestors didn’t own slaves, but hers probably did, at least according to her father. Like Elizabeth Warren, Kamala Harris is a poseur, pretending she’s an oppressed minority. Unlike Elizabeth Warren, she has enough melanin to make it plausible.

Sen. Harris locked up plenty of pot smokers, but cracked a joke when someone asked if she had ever smoked it. “Half my family’s from Jamaica” she said. “Are you kidding me?” Her Jamaican father, an economics professor, wasn’t laughing. He said his ancestors “must be turning in their grave right now to see their family’s name, reputation and proud Jamaican identity being connected, in any way, jokingly or not with the fraudulent stereotype of a pot-smoking joy seeker and in the pursuit of identity politics.”

Identity Politics- a tool to divide between tools and enemies.

It used to be the politics of personality- well, actually it still is, but the identity thing is sadder than even that.
You have incompetent fuck up in the WH married to a mail order hooker, paying off hookers to keep quiet, and a pedo that raped a 13 yr old. For some reason youre upset because Kamala smoked some weed? Your brain is all fucked up. Go get help you retard.
Fuck up?????? You’d better read Biden’s platform maybe it’ll be your house razed by bulldozers to build that big apt complex in suburbia neighborhoods....... to make it more diverse ....
Oh and maybe his tax plan will only raise your taxes 2000.00 bucks if you’re lucky! Let’s not forget who donates to Biden ..... BLM HEY HEY HEY research it. And who funds Antifa and BLM The one and only GEORGE SOROS.... what about all the rioting and children dying?? Oh yes they aren’t showing it on any news, you’d have to have a brain and check things out.... ANDlets all give FB a pat on the back for its pedofilia site YAY!!! PULEEEASE are you f’ing KIDDING ME WAKE THE. F UP AMERICA!!!! I’ll give you the first one with no research

Forum List

Back