Kamala Harris’s Father Slams Her Shameless “Pursuit of Identity Politics”

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

The father of 2020 Democratic presidential contender Kamala Harris has slammed his daughter for shamelessly pursuing identity politics.
Jamaican Professor Donald Harris criticized Kamala for casually stereotyping Jamaicans in an effort to look cool during a recent radio show appearance.
When asked on New York City’s hip-hop radio show “The Breakfast Club” if she opposes legalizing marijuana, Harris replied:
“That’s not true,” adding “and look, I joke about it – half-joking, half of my family’s from Jamaica. Are you kidding me?”
Zerohedge.com reports: Responding to his daughter’s shameless pandering, Donald Harris said in a statement to Jamaica Global Online:
“My dear departed grandmothers (whose extraordinary legacy I described in a recent essay on this website), as well as my deceased parents, must be turning in their grave right now to see their family’s name, reputation and proud Jamaican identity being connected, in any way, jokingly or not with the fraudulent stereotype of a pot-smoking joy seeker and in the pursuit of identity politics. Speaking for myself and my immediate Jamaican family, we wish to categorically dissociate ourselves from this travesty.”
Harris’ father wasn’t the only one to take offense to the stereotype, as Jamaican newspapers ran several headlines covering Kamala’s “hot sauce in the purse” moment.

XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXX​

Comment:
Surely "Kamala" has raised her family's disrespect especially her father's ire in her political pandering.... This gold digging, round heeled 'Ho' has screwed her way into the nomination to the Democrat Vice Presidency. Even her family

Does this mean her father won't vote for her?

Kamala's father was born in Jamaica, so probably won't be voting for either.
Surely he can do a mail in ballot like Trump does.

Trump is doing an ABSENTEE ballot because he won't be in Florida that day, not a "mail in" one.

BTW, libs would complain if he didn't vote, they would also complain if he flew down to Palm Beach on Election Day to cast a vote as well.

Last edited:

That's unless he's become an American Citizen.... Which I doubt...

Even if he did become a US citizen, he wouldn't necessarily be voting. My grandfather became a US Citizen but never voted. He realized since he was born in the Austro-Hungarian Empire, he could never become President.

Trump is doing an ABSENTEE ballot because he won't be in Florida that day, not a "mail in" one.

BTW, libs would complain if he didn't vote, they would also complain if he flew down to Palm Beach on Election Day to cast a vote as well.
An absentee is a mail in and it is a ballot thanks you...Trump has no problems flying to Palm Beach to golf surely he can vote when he is there. All he has to do is press the magic button and whoosh he's there.

An absentee is a mail in and it is a ballot thanks you...Trump has no problems flying to Palm Beach to golf surely he can vote when he is there. All he has to do is press the magic button and whoosh he's there.

If you don't know the difference between an absentee ballot and a mail in ballot your stupidity should keep you from replying any more in this thread.

The father of 2020 Democratic presidential contender Kamala Harris has slammed his daughter for shamelessly pursuing identity politics.
Jamaican Professor Donald Harris criticized Kamala for casually stereotyping Jamaicans in an effort to look cool during a recent radio show appearance.
When asked on New York City’s hip-hop radio show “The Breakfast Club” if she opposes legalizing marijuana, Harris replied:
“That’s not true,” adding “and look, I joke about it – half-joking, half of my family’s from Jamaica. Are you kidding me?”
Zerohedge.com reports: Responding to his daughter’s shameless pandering, Donald Harris said in a statement to Jamaica Global Online:
“My dear departed grandmothers (whose extraordinary legacy I described in a recent essay on this website), as well as my deceased parents, must be turning in their grave right now to see their family’s name, reputation and proud Jamaican identity being connected, in any way, jokingly or not with the fraudulent stereotype of a pot-smoking joy seeker and in the pursuit of identity politics. Speaking for myself and my immediate Jamaican family, we wish to categorically dissociate ourselves from this travesty.”
Harris’ father wasn’t the only one to take offense to the stereotype, as Jamaican newspapers ran several headlines covering Kamala’s “hot sauce in the purse” moment.

XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXX​

Comment:
Surely "Kamala" has raised her family's disrespect especially her father's ire in her political pandering.... This gold digging, round heeled 'Ho' has screwed her way into the nomination to the Democrat Vice Presidency. Even her family
Well, there is a Jamaican "uncle Tom."

This must really really disappoint the Emperor of Identity Politics on this board, Mr Mac1958.

Every white left wing idiot on this site is a patronizing racist using every minority as political pawns.

Period

Last edited:

XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXX​

Comment:
Oh shut up, you whiny little fraud. She joked that jamaicans are potheads. As if this offends you. Who do you think you are fooling, you fraud?

XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXX​

Comment:
Oh shut up, you whiny little fraud. She joked that jamaicans are potheads. As if this offends you. Who do you think you are fooling, you fraud?

So to you, its funny to disparage a whole ethnic group as criminals?

If you don't know the difference between an absentee ballot and a mail in ballot your stupidity should keep you from replying any more in this thread.
You mean an absentee ballot isn't mailed to a person and it's not mailed back..

Trump signed a bill
S.26 - Vote By Mail Act of 2019

And had zero problems with it and it was passed by a Republican led Congress. So I don't understand yer dilemma...

What’s the difference?

Leftists sure are pathetic hypocritical, double talking, patronizing, racist, cultural marxist, puppet, losers.

XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXX​

Comment:
Recall how the lefties were gitty about Mary Trump??? Bet we hear crickets now.

Forum List

Back