Kamala Harris’ father drops another big bombshell. Kamala Harris family owned slaves

Kamala said. But daddy was nice to his slaves. He asked if they would mind carrying 20 tons of stones up a quarter mile hill and they said it was OK. Then daddy said 'these people' are like family to me. They appreciate all the shit I do for them. The Harris family are users, just like the Bidens. MAGA
The Obamas win the prize in Mooching by a F mile.

You idiots never come up with anything original.

We never said it was original. After all, ODS came first, and the Trump cult copied that.

However, we use such terms in very different way than you use them.

Whenever anyone criticizes DearLeaderTrump and you can't respond, you piss yourself and then reflexively yell "TDS!". That is, it's your signal that you've been whupped by a liberal again.

We use as a tool of truth. Look at most of the Trump cult is mindlessly screaming "Whore!" at Harris now. They're out of their minds, so "KDS" is a very accurate description of Trump cult behavior.
Does this show any bias or anything?

1597268711196.png

Turn the race-baiting up to "11", Trump cultists! We Democrats want even more votes, so we want you to race-bait like you've never race-baited before! This is good start.
This is old news...........................

Pay attention kitty

Yes this is old news
They put this info out during the debates
By "they" I mean her family.
So what? technically slavery itself is old news, does that mean it should be forgotten

So quick someone erect a statue of Kamala so BLM can rip it down.

Donald Harris, the father of Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.), revealed that his presidential hopeful daughter is descended from Jamaican plantation slave owners.

Donald Harris, an economics professor at Stanford University, is Jamaican. In an essay published on Jamaica Global Online, he revealed his family's history.

An excerpt of the essay, which was titled, "Reflections of a Jamaican Father," stated:

My roots go back, within my lifetime, to my paternal grandmother Miss Chrishy (née Christiana Brown, descendant of Hamilton Brown who is on record as plantation and slave owner and founder of Brown's Town) and to my maternal grandmother Miss Iris (née Iris Finegan, farmer and educator, from Aenon Town and Inverness, ancestry unknown to me). The Harris name comes from my paternal grandfather Joseph Alexander Harris, land-owner and agricultural 'produce' exporter (mostly pimento or all-spice), who died in 1939 one year after I was born and is buried in the church yard of the magnificent Anglican Church which Hamilton Brown built in Brown's Town (and where, as a child, I learned the catechism, was baptized and confirmed, and served as an acolyte).

To make this thread more accurate.....kamala and her family became wealthy and achieved privileged by using hundreds of slaves....she wouldn't be where she is today if her family hadn't owned and worked slaves in Jamaica............

Turn the race-baiting up to "11", Trump cultists! We Democrats want even more votes, so we want you to race-bait like you've never race-baited before! This is good start.

Pay attention kitty

Yes this is old news
So what? technically slavery itself is old news, does that mean it should be forgotten

Umm

No,

Pay attention kitty

Yes this is old news
fk no. In fact we should be talking about letting the plantations go in the demofk cities. True racist don't want to discuss that. at all.

Ahh when a party doesn’t care about integrity
Yep you get people like tRump and his minions of servants who lack integrity and ethics.
Taxman thinks Kamala is not stupid or a racist
hahhahahahahahahahahhah
..I guess you believed Smollet also---hahahhahahahahhahahaha
he thinks she's black cause she says so. hahaahahahahahhaha
......he must be more stupid than she is---someone who follows the stupid person is more stupid

Do any of you dumb f88ks know when in history Jamaica had slaves? Kamala is a mixed race individual like so many Americans. Some are chines and Irish or spanish and russian so get with life and grow up!

Just to play with you droids the man who owned the slaves did so in the 1800's.

Donald Harris, the father of Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.), revealed that his presidential hopeful daughter is descended from Jamaican plantation slave owners.

Donald Harris, an economics professor at Stanford University, is Jamaican. In an essay published on Jamaica Global Online, he revealed his family's history.

An excerpt of the essay, which was titled, "Reflections of a Jamaican Father," stated:

My roots go back, within my lifetime, to my paternal grandmother Miss Chrishy (née Christiana Brown, descendant of Hamilton Brown who is on record as plantation and slave owner and founder of Brown's Town) and to my maternal grandmother Miss Iris (née Iris Finegan, farmer and educator, from Aenon Town and Inverness, ancestry unknown to me). The Harris name comes from my paternal grandfather Joseph Alexander Harris, land-owner and agricultural 'produce' exporter (mostly pimento or all-spice), who died in 1939 one year after I was born and is buried in the church yard of the magnificent Anglican Church which Hamilton Brown built in Brown's Town (and where, as a child, I learned the catechism, was baptized and confirmed, and served as an acolyte).
OMG....I will never ever ever ever vote for Biden now...instead I will vote for the most corrupt bitch in US history.....:abgg2q.jpg:

Even if that's true, Kamala Harris can hardly be blamed for it.

Besides, there are so many other reasons this gash is a piece of shit...
No one from my family owned slaves, I blame her
Question, where do I mail your gift card and trophy award?

Forum List

Back