JUST IN: Supreme Court Sets Unusual Opinion Release For Monday Morning – Signals Ruling on Trump Ballot Eligibility Imminent

I believe you're a bit confused -- again. The Judges in Colorado ruled on a state issue. The Justices at the SCOTUS ruled on a federal constitutional issue. Judges often get overruled by the Justices.

You are arguing politics. The justices and the judges argue the law.

next

Read the decision in Donald Trump’s Colorado ballot case.

Not sure what the fuck your problem is. I'm not confused about anything. SCOTUS slapped down the the Colorado Sec State, and the Colorado justices. For this particular case, they lost, Trump won.

We know the facts…we all saw the same UNEDITED video footage of the mostly peaceful, totally unarmed protesters in the Capitol…and of course we all know Trump has 1st Amendment rights.
What could “come out” in a trial?
The unarmed peacufull protestors who didn't storm the capital do not excuse Trump's private militia marauding thru that building attacking police & hunting down Pence, members of Congress & disrupting Biden's certification which didn't occur until 3;30 a.m. on 1/7 & a result of the actions of Trump & his animals. Sane people also have eyes & we saw just what happened. Live & in living color.

Not sure what the fuck your problem is. I'm not confused about anything. SCOTUS slapped down the the Colorado Sec State, and the Colorado justices. For this particular case, they lost, Trump won.
In an interview on a conservative radio program, Mr. Trump said he was pleased by the ruling.

“I was very honored by a nine-to-nothing vote,” he said. “And this is for future presidents, this is not for me.”

The SCOTUS did not 'slap down' anyone. To frame it in that way is you spewing a narrative that is political and not legal or constitutional. But I'm sure this too is lost on you.

If you were a man you would be man enough to admit the loss but your menstruation murmurings roll out instead
I don't believe I ever for worked up over Trump being denied ballot access in a few states. That was never a big issue. Immunity issue is..

again, you keep arguing with caricatures pf people that live your warped mind

Everyone with half a brain knew this ruling was coming, which leaves you out. You're not rioting because Trump got his way.

Suck this, Anus.
Too funny

This ColonelAngus is such a Colon-ill-Anus

dt jr blood face.jpg

I never argued about the speed was the reason. I also believe it will be a 7-2 ruling at least.

You can't exclude someone for something they have never been convicted of doing. He most certainly could be convicted before the election though.
It happened in New York

In an interview on a conservative radio program, Mr. Trump said he was pleased by the ruling.

“I was very honored by a nine-to-nothing vote,” he said. “And this is for future presidents, this is not for me.”

The SCOTUS did not 'slap down' anyone. To frame it in that way is you spewing a narrative that is political and not legal or constitutional. But I'm sure this too is lost on you.

Nope, nothing is lost on me.
SCOTUS set them straight.
Now go cry yourself to sleep.

Forum List

Back