JUST IN: Supreme Court Sets Unusual Opinion Release For Monday Morning – Signals Ruling on Trump Ballot Eligibility Imminent

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
The day before Super Tuesday. Police setting up baracades in front of the SCOTUS gives it away that this will be a Trump victory. I predict a 9-0 ruling or a 8-1 ruling with Sotomeyer dissenting. Tomorrow the liberal tears will flow. Prepare for epic meltdowns by the democrats and the leftist media.

Ziq8TWl2

The day before Super Tuesday. Police setting up baracades in front of the SCOTUS gives it away that this will be a Trump victory. I predict a 9-0 ruling or a 8-1 ruling with Sotomeyer dissenting. Tomorrow the liberal tears will flow. Prepare for epic meltdowns by the democrats and the leftist media.

Ziq8TWl2

Maybe they're concerned that Trump's MAGA clown show will show up & riot again.

This ruling was pretty quick (because it is favorable to Trump?)

The immunity ruling however “will take time “

I never argued about the speed was the reason. I also believe it will be a 7-2 ruling at least.

You can't exclude someone for something they have never been convicted of doing. He most certainly could be convicted before the election though.

I've said for a long time they will rule him eligible but they won't grant that he has immunity.
Why sure! Why would the SCOTUS rule subhuman Trump ineligible? It's only spelled out in The Constitution that he no way is.

If that Court is so goddamed worried about voter's having a choice then they should rule quickly on his immunity beg, let the cases go to trial & see what the verdicts are. Then voter's can then decide whether or not if they want a fascist convicted criminal mob boss running the Country.

UPDATE!

I see it now on the Supreme Court’s website;

The Court will release an order list at 9:30 a.m.

The Court may announce opinions on the homepage beginning at 10 a.m.

Ziq8TWl2

We gotta call this a keep post.

How do you get this from what you supposedly observe?

Forum List

Back