Judge throws out Biden Healthcare employee vaccine mandate

The government has forced those who join the military to take vaccine after vaccine after vaccine. Students have long been forced to take vaccines.

The difference is you signed onto taking those vaccines when you joined. You did not sign onto taking vaccines simply be being born here.

I wonder how much money the drug companies are making on all these vaccines, and how of that is being paid for by the taxpayers.

Seems to me that if there is a mandate, that should only happen in a national emergency and we shouldn't allow a company to profit like the drug companies are off a national emergency.

Why dont that authoritarian POS just stop already?

We expected them to work in close proximity to known Covid patients for a year before a vaccine was available. Now we're trying to force them to get a vaccine or else they are forced to quit their jobs.

So basically democrats treat them like heroes one moment, and zeros the next.

Fuck democrats.

It's interesting how the courts seem to be backing mandates enacted by businesses but not by the government. Of course this is a discussion in itself, but just noted.

Courts don't regulate businesses, they regulate government. I could stand in front of the White House with a sign that says F you Joe, and there is nothing government can do to me. I can't tell my boss F you and expect to keep my job. My employer does not have to provide me with constitutional rights--the government does.

It is? Care to point out the part of the US Constitution that charges him with that duty to protect individuals from themselves?
Reminds me of a famous Ronald Reagan quote:

"Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives."

Guess what the government is doing with the mandates? It's the latter, not the former.

Reminds me of a famous Ronald Reagan quote:

"The government's duty is to protect the people, not run their lives."

Guess what the government is doing with the mandates? It's the latter, not the former.

My body--my choice suddenly did a 180 when Dementia wanted to force people to take vaccines they didn't want. Now their motto is my body--governments choice.

The “for your own good” implies we universally cannot make that judgement for ourselves
Government has never undertaken such an effort.

Also, it turns out that such a creed is a double-edged sword.

Good for both sides, is it not?

Not when they don't accept it when we use it. You know how Democrats are, one set of rules for them and another set for everybody else. It's like when they told us what Bill Clinton did on his own time (with Monica) was his business as long as he did his job; that was until Newt Gingrich was cheating on his wife while they were separated. Then the rules changed.

Forum List

Back