The Other Sandy Hook Lies of Alex Jones

No no no. You can’t just accuse people of the worst kind of crimes that have no basis in fact and then take it all back once you’re in court. This is a clear cut case of defemation
If he didn't accuse them by name then there was no defamation.

I don't see that these people lost their reputations or their jobs because of what one Kook said.

If he didn't accuse them by name then there was no defamation.

I don't see that these people lost their reputations or their jobs because of what one Kook said.
I told you 3 times in this thread that he did accuse people by name

So, we all agree that a repeal of all gun laws is NECESSARY and we will kill millions to make it happen.

Good.

:beer:

(or you gun grabbers can leave well enough alone and NOT die)

I just don't agree that he harm their reputation
He accused them of committing crimes. The worst kind of crimes. Faking their own children deaths. One family had to move ten times to get away from his crazy supporters. The families had to seal death threats. It goes beyond hurt feelings.

He accused them of committing crimes. The worst kind of crimes. Faking their own children deaths. One family had to move ten times to get away from his crazy supporters. The families had to seal death threats. It goes beyond hurt feelings.
And how did that affect their personal and business lives? Other than hurting their feelings?

Did they lose a job. lose a business, lose friends and family?

No one takes that kook seriously.

Shit there are still people who say 9/11 was a hoax and no ne is suing them for millions

And how did that affect their personal and business lives? Other than hurting their feelings?

Did they lose a job. lose a business, lose friends and family?

No one takes that kook seriously.

Shit there are still people who say 9/11 was a hoax and no ne is suing them for millions
They received death threats, had to move multiple times. They’re reputation was dragged through the mud. If you’d stop for a second from being so insensitive then you’d see with clear eyes these families are entitled to retribution

Forum List

Back