The Other Sandy Hook Lies of Alex Jones

<pfffft> you certainly have no empathy.

that's sociopathy 101. hope you never hafta go thru the complete heartbreak of losing any of your children & having someone making a profit off of their death.
Is that what he was doing?.... I don't think so since he didn't think it was real....

<pfffft> you certainly have no empathy.

that's sociopathy 101. hope you never hafta go thru the complete heartbreak of losing any of your children & having someone making a profit off of their death.
This is a revenge suit... nothing more... its take your enemies to court by the libs and fascists in America....

Is that what he was doing?.... I don't think so since he didn't think it was real....

of course he did & he knew what he was doing from jump street. just like him trying hide his cash ............ & all of a sudden he had an epiphany that it was all real?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you nutter you............

of course he did & he knew what he was doing from jump street. just like him trying hide his cash ............ & all of a sudden he had an epiphany that it was all real?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you nutter you............
Can you prove that?.... I don't think so....

Can you prove that?.... I don't think so....

he was saying his show was bankrupt when his texts that his stupid lawyer stupidly sent the plaintiff's lawyer & then stupidly ignored the request to get it back sjhows he was making upwards of $800k A DAY from his show.

oopsie .... he is so nailed.

The lie that Jones contrived about the Sandy Hook massacre being a ‘hoax’ wasn’t his only lie.

He also lied abut the massacre being used by ‘the government’ to enact a ‘new’ AWB.

And he lied about ‘the government’ seeking to ‘take away’ Second Amendment rights:

‘Through his radio show and website Infowars, he claimed that the massacre was instead a “false flag” operation engineered by the government to bring about stricter gun control laws and take away Second Amendment rights.

He claimed that the event was “staged” and “completely fake”, carried out by “actors” as a “giant hoax”.’

real-trouble.jpg

For any Jones supporter- in court he admitted that what happened in Sandy Hook was real, and it was a tragedy. He apologized for claiming what happened was a false flag created by the government to take away guns.

What do you think of him after knowing that?
Same as before, he's a bit of a loon but, like all Americans, he has the right of free speech which means government cannot censure. That, however, does not preclude another American to take umbrage at his remarks which is basically all this lawsuit is.

Same as before, he's a bit of a loon but, like all Americans, he has the right of free speech which means government cannot censure. That, however, does not preclude another American to take umbrage at his remarks which is basically all this lawsuit is.
He doesn’t have a right to slander parents of murdered children, which is what he did.

He doesn’t have a right to slander parents of murdered children, which is what he did.
He has the right of free speech. That right does not protect him from being sued for defamation in Civil court. That is what happened.

He has the right of free speech. That right does not protect him from being sued for defamation in Civil court. That is what happened.
You keep saying he has the right to free speech as to say all he did was exercise that right, when he went well beyond that right.

You keep saying he has the right to free speech as to say all he did was exercise that right, when he went well beyond that right.
No Rocko, I'm saying his right to free speech does not protect him from a defamation suit. Defamation is not a criminal offense. I think they found he held back evidence (emails) and that could be a crime. Look up the law.

In court Jones admitted Sandy Hook was real and he apologized for charactering it as a false flag conspiracy theory. He knew what he was doing all along. The guy is just looking to make money by spreading lies and conspiracy theories without regard for whom he hurts in the process
So what?

How is that defamation, slander or libel?

Denying something happened is not a crime

So what?

How is that defamation, slander or libel?

Denying something happened is not a crime
Accusing someone of faking their chid’s death when it’s not true is definitely slanderous. How is such a malicious lie ok in your book?

Accusing someone of faking their chid’s death when it’s not true is definitely slanderous
Did he specifically say these parents names or was it just a general statement of his disbelief?

I just don't see it as defamation. How did it harm the reputations either personally or business related?

Did he specifically say these parents names or was it just a general statement of his disbelief?

I just don't see it as defamation. How did it harm the reputations either personally or business related?
He did specifically say the names of the parents that participated in the “false flag coverup”. He’s accused them of committing morally apprehensive crimes. And he apologized for it in court

He did specifically say the names of the parents that participated in the “false flag coverup”. He’s accused them of committing morally apprehensive crimes. And he apologized for it in court
So then there was no defamation

All he did was hurt their feelings

So then there was no defamation

All he did was hurt their feelings
No no no. You can’t just accuse people of the worst kind of crimes that have no basis in fact and then take it all back once you’re in court. This is a clear cut case of defamation

Forum List

Back